Forum home Archived Best buys

mother of the bride and groom and bridesmaid gifts

I have just found a great website that sells all the wedding gifts for my wedding party that I could ever need!!! Mother of the bride and groom, and bridesamid and flowergirls and so much to choose from! All personalised and available in a range of colours and styles and in classic design which matches my colour scheme perfectly. All of this at fantastic prices, please tell me what you think, there is so much to choose from!!!! and i would be grateful for some input from bride to be's who have more of an ide than me!!

www.shabbychic-personalised.co.uk

• I don't mean to pick holes...but "babies" is spelled wrong on the first page... I'd be worried that any personalisation would be spelled incorrectly too image

Nice stuff though....

• VicNVicN Posts: 1,352

What do you mean by you would be 'grateful for input from brides-to-be'? Input on whether you should buy them? If you already have, and if we like them? Or is it your business? x

• I would say the latter. The original poster appears to have never posted before today and they're all posts about this website, so I'm assuming it is their business and they are advertising. Couple of other issues on pluralisation too.

Found the text on the personalisation very hard to read if I'm honest, with all the 'blobs' on the letters. Sorry if that seems harsh... not for me.

• Sorry but there well expensive, But you gave me a great idea, qd sell them boxes for like 99p upwards so I will paint some and use my stamps to write my messages and get some ribbon. Thanks this will save me loads on giftsimage

• Thanks for the input, no its not my business, I just wanted some ideas for me to give to my bridal party  and I wantedsomething a bit personal and one off. These are the only things I've found which are not the standard usual stuff that's on all the wedding gift websites. Has anyone else come across any other websites that offer more bespoke items? Also, I would be grateful if missfairytale could let me know what qd is??? I wouldilove to have a try at making something like this. Thanks

I bought some beautiful things for my wedding from www.smallandgifted.co.uk

Much nicer than the things on this site. image

• Many thanks, I've had a quick look on there but I was after something that looked a bit more less "mass made" and more unique, they don't look very handmade with that stamped type and I can't see anything that has the nice poems that I found on the other site. Has anyone ever bought anything from etsy? Someone else recommended that site to me but most of it is U.S.A?