Forum home Archived Best buys

Tiaras - Aye Do

Just wanted to say that I am very excited. I chose my tiara on Sunday (after a very long hunt) and I saw the perfect one on aye-do.com. I only ordered it Sunday night and it arrived yesteray.

So last night i tried it on with all my jewellery - some new swarovski crystal earrings from my mum and my Nana's diamante necklace and bracelet - and it looked amazing.

I was so excited I didn't want to take it off.

So really what I actually wanted to say was is was very pleased with ayedo.

I recommend it whole heartedly!

• is that site right, cuz i typed it perfectly and it didnt work, sorry just wondering if you could check, cuz im having a real problem finding my tiara

thanx katie x
  • Katie06, just take away the - and put www.ayedo.com have just tried it myself! xxx
  • Katie06 they also have some nice tiaras and jewellry on www.bridalgems.co.uk just another idea for you and their prices are very reasonable. xx

[Modified by: jalou on September 21, 2006 11:07 PM]

[Modified by: jalou on September 21, 2006 11:08 PM]
  • aw thanx chucks image
  • Sorry guys - yes take away the - and the website will work! GOod luck in your tiara hunt Katie06 - i must admit it took me ages to find one that was just right. Let us know what you get
  • Sorry guys - yes take away the - and the website will work! GOod luck in your tiara hunt Katie06 - i must admit it took me ages to find one that was just right. Let us know what you get
  • Tubs that site is brilliant, can't make up my mind what I like best! I had a pretty fixed idea of the jewellery i want (simple but elegant) and now I'm spoilt for choice. Will make good pressies for the bridesmaids as well. Thanks.image
  • blossom25blossom25 Posts: 3,070
    What a great site. Thanks for the tip x