Forum home Archived Best buys

reasonably priced cameras

If anyone is looking for cheap disposable cameras, Asda are selling Fuji cameras for 2.67GBP, a saving of 2.30GBP per camera. Not sure if that is 24 or 36 piccies but it's cheap either way.

A good website I've found is www.anywords.co.uk They sell cameras with table cards & are cheaper the more you order. The most expensive was around 2.80GBP. Also "just married" flip flops, bikinis & towels very cheap for the honeymoon which are also cheaper than anywhere else I've seen.

• hi beci boo 1 i have found some great places for cheap wedding cameras. Ebay do some lovely wedding cameras in all colours and you can buy 10 for about £26 or the ace catologue 10 are priced at £30 which isnt bad at all the website for ac is www.24ace.co.uk hope you like them and they are great for people who are on a budgetimage
  • lisa-jtlisa-jt Posts: 399
    I got mine from www.celebrationsplus.com

they come in all colours buy more than 5 and recieve free personalised table stands.

Prices vary depending on quantity but i got 20 for £85 and this includes processing which i thought was great!!!