Forum home Archived Big, beautiful brides

just booked myself into a MAGGIE SOTTERO!!!! plus size trunk show! SO EXCITED!

someone on here recommended I had a look at maggie sottero dresses because of how amazing and good quality they are and I have fallen in love with so many of them. I think its my lucky day because when I was researching stockists, one near me is hosting a plus size trunk show!!! I never thought I'd get the chance to try on many of their dresses because unfortunately shops apparently only seem to stock really small sizes, but I rung the shop that the trunk show is at today and they said they have about 30 dresses of maggie sotteros most popular dresses coming in all about size 20-26 imageimageimageimage I am soooo excited and so happy that I am going to get the goody bags, bubbley, and designer day experience. I've got my mum and sister off work to come with me too because I really think I will be walking away having found and ordered THE ONE!

Ambsxxxx

• this is the shop

http://www.bridesandgowns.co.uk/

its in Derby - in the East Midlands. It's about an hour and a half away from me if I put it into my tom tom but I think it's sooo worth travelling if they're going to provide such a great experience for me, I've added the shop on facebook too and they are tagged in LOADS of photos of wedding days with all the brides looking so happy and beautiful. The lady on the phone was lovely too and really friendly! If anyone here books in - let me know and we can look out for each other!!!

• Good luck I hope you find your deam dress image xxx

• DrMrs2BDrMrs2B Posts: 52

Hope you will/have found your dream dress, Maggie Sottero dresses are beautiful! image

• gildiusgildius Posts: 113

Oh wow, good luck, that's so exciting!

• SP2013SP2013 Posts: 857

I love maggie sottero the dresses are such amazing quality! Good luck! pictures please..... image