CURVY COUTURE BRIDAL BOUTIQUE

After a few awful experiences wedding dress shopping I have finally found an absolute gem in Essex. An amazing plus size boutique with gorgeous designer dresses, all accessories and shoes. I bought my dress today and absolutely love it. I never thought that I would find anything I liked or looked remotely nice. As for designer dresses, I just assumed they would be way out of my price range. I cannot tell you how relieved I am and at last I feel that I can start looking forward to the day. All plus size brides need to visit this lovely place I cannot recommend highly enough.

• I have been signing their tune for a while its such a great place all curvy brides

Need to vist this shop image
  • MrsF2b2MrsF2b2 Posts: 831
    There's a plus size shop in Essex? The closest one I could find was Milton Keynes!
  • It's fantastic in there but fairly new and the owner is a gem ! She is also on Facebook , honestly the dresses are out of this world , well worth a visit if you haven't got your dress yet x
  • MrsF2b2MrsF2b2 Posts: 831
    Have just emailed for an appointment image
  • You defo won't regret it do let us know how you get on a love a dress story image she sometimes has a vat free sale too Hun so worth checking on fb when those are on as will save you a bit x
  • I can definately recommend Jo, and the team at Curvy Couture, really helpful and honest. I have had lots of my brides use their services for their wedding dresses and cannot rate them more highly.

www.theorchidroomweddings.com