A BAD BRIDES TALE -Polly Williams

"Two weeks before her wedding Stevie Johnson has got the jitters. Is she finally growing up or compromising horribly? In love or in denial? Yes, there are good reasons to get married. Babies. Sex whenever she wants it. A justification for staying in without feeling like a loser. Contentment.

And there are very good reasons not to get married. Not wantning to sleep with him unless nothing on telly. Never sleeping with anyone else ever again. His mother. His new bald patch. Being called 'my wife'. And the disconcerting reappearance of a former major crush, reminder of everything fiance isn't. s the clock ticks, as shocking secret threatens to bring Stevie's future crashing down around her"

this is one of the best light reads i have read in years - totally not my type of book but loved it. In fact i read the first chapter when i bought it. the next day i read the rest. if anyone can get hold of a copy i would say it was worth it for the flight etc!!!!:\)

has anyone else read this ye??

[Modified by: kellyanne1981 on 24 August 2008 18:52:16 ]

• I'm needing a book for going on holiday a week on Saturday so I might try and get a copy. Will it give me even more wedding worries though!! xx
  • kellyanne1981kellyanne1981 Posts: 3,441
    lol no - not if your h2b is your true soulmate and bestfriend! (god that sounded soppy pass the sick bucket)

plus i picked up my copy for a fab 3 for £5 offer!!
  • bexappealbexappeal Posts: 534
    I have read it - thought it was fab - read it about eight months ago when I was engaged - I was after any wedding books I could get my hands on in the run up to the wedding! lol