Forum home Archived Brides of all ages

I'm married!! *PICS*

Hi girls, i've already posted my pics on newlyweds but i thought, as i'm only 20, i should post them on here as well for my fellow young brides to see!! it was the happiest day of my life, my husband (hehe) looked so handsome and i've never felt so beautiful!!

anyway, enough of my rambling, here's the links to my pro pics, my photographer doesnt have a website but he gave me a disc so i've put most of them on my photobucket

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/kspriggs39/Wedding 1/

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/kspriggs39/wedding 2/

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa311/kspriggs39/Wedding 3/

xx

• emmaa86ukemmaa86uk Posts: 1,364
    wow...you look stunning and really happy.

Congratulations to you and your new husband!!

Emma.xx

P.S. where did you get your lace jacket from it gogeous and just the kind of thing i'm looking for!

• You look absolutely fabulous!! Congratulations!!
  • thanks!! the jacket was from the bridal shop that i bought my dress from, it was supposed to be worn with another dress and it had horrible frilly bits at the end of the sleeves but i had it altered so they were taken off. i think most bridal shops might have something similar, or you could try ebay? theres one like it here, mine had sparkles on it though

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LACE-Long-Sleeved-Ivory-Bolero-NEW-Sizes-6-to-24_W0QQitemZ130236092681QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Wedding_Clothing?hash=item130236092681&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1295|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

xx
  • you look lovely x
  • omg you look absolutly gorgeous! and SO happy.i cant wait now!! was it everything you hoped for? xxx
  • claire82bclaire82b Posts: 464
    Stunning, loving the hair bands in bridesmaids hairs wish i went for that, but my bridesmaids are in there lates 20s early 30s and wanted something more adult lol like hair comes
  • claire82bclaire82b Posts: 464
    Stunning, loving the hair bands in bridesmaids hairs wish i went for that, but my bridesmaids are in there lates 20s early 30s and wanted something more adult lol like hair combes
  • thanks everyone!

confused!! - it was definitely everything i hope for, i'd been stressing so much about little details but once it got to the day, nothing mattered any more! a few people let us down and even though i had them confirmed for the whole day, they didnt turn up until after the meal, i was really stressing about that but on the day i was too happy to care!

Honestly, my advice is to not stress about little things and make sure you have a list of shots you want your photographer to get as there's a few that i would have liked but i didnt think to ask for them at the time! xx
  • Stace08ukStace08uk Posts: 163
    the wedding pics are gorgeous!! you both look really happy and ur dress is gorgeous. Congratulations x x
  • You look amazing! and i love your little sparkly jacket, and your hair looks gorgeous! oo i can't wait now!
  • wow you look beautiful. I love everything, especially your shoes-they are fab. Are they from nine west? x
  • oooh ive found them on shoe studio-and they have my size! Im so excited, im very tempted to get them. Were they comfy? Thankyou so much x
  • shainesukshainesuk Posts: 708
    Congratulations!! You look absolutely stunning and you both look so happy! It's made me all excited for Aug now!! Can I ask where you got your tiara from? It's gorgeous!! (also loved your dress, your shoes..!) xx
  • banwabanwa Posts: 1,296
    You look gorgeous. Your dress is beautiful
  • aug2010brideaug2010bride Posts: 1,448
    congrats to the both of you! can i just say that you looked stunning!!!!

and i love your colours they are the same as mine,the mens suits aswell. FAB!
  • You look absolutely gorgeous and it looks like you had an amazing day! image

Where did you get your bridesmaid dresses from - i LOVE them!

xxx
  • thanks girls! i loved every minute of the day and i want to do it all again! if i had the money, i'd renew my vows every year!!

tonid - yep they're nine west, i got them from The Shoe Studio in the House of Fraser, i wore them with some 'party feet' so they were quite comfy, they're quite high so obviously by the end of the day my feet were hurting quite a bit as i hardly sat down except to sign the register and have the meal!! but i managed to keep them on until the end of the night xx
  • mrsWren2be, my tiara was from the shop i bought my dress from, it was supposed to be 95 pounds but, as i put my deposit down at the wedding show, i got it free with my dress! bargain! lol

rooksey86 - the bridesmaids dresses were 'Forever Yours' i got mine off ebay, the lady who sold them had cancelled her wedding so the dresses were still unaltered, which was good as my BM's are quite tall! xx
  • I bought the shoes today-only £29 in the sale so im v pleased. And i had £15 of vouchers so i only spent £14 really. Thankyou x
  • o man!! i paid 65 for mine! lol, i knew i should have had my wedding after the January sales! ha! i've managed to wear them again so they werent a waste of money, i wore them to my work xmas party! xx
  • MrsG1986MrsG1986 Posts: 869
    Just gorgous image congrats hun x x
  • shainesukshainesuk Posts: 708
    Waow, that's fantastic about your tiara!!! Congrats on the bargain!!

I'll just look for tiaras online that look like yours as it's stunning, just like the rest of your outfit!! Congrats again, hope you both have every happiness in the future xxx
  • Wow, you looked beautiful and your photos are amazing. I loved your bridesmaid dresses xx
  • They are lovely pictures, and you look amazing!! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your new husband! X
  • Aww your pics are gorgeous - your dress, the bridesmaids dresses and the suits are fab. Perfect colour scheme. Congrats!!
  • NewMrsLNewMrsL Posts: 478
    hi your pics are gorge and have reassured me about my bolero and veil with dress (some people said it was ott but i thought different). can i ask where did you get your cake topper from it was fab i would love one??
  • hi Soon to be Mrs L!! the cake toppers were from www.boogiebabys.co.uk tha lady is very helpful and tries to do everything you ask her! xx
    thank you off to have a look
    thanks so much mrs postlethwaite im def gona order them they are great!!
    thanks so much mrs postlethwaite im def gona order them they are great!!