16 days to go - and disaster has been averted!!

Hi Ladies

Yesterday was the first chance my 2 bridesmaids have had to try on their dresses - and I fly to Cyprus on Saturday! No panic as my Mum has a bridalwear business and has about 30 years experience.

So - I meet them all there - they try on the dresses - and I HATED THEM.....lol........

I had them made in Thailand by a good friend who had done some beautiful dresses for me in the past - but I just soooo did not like them......skirts were too full....made my sister look fat......my heart sank....what the heck were we going to do??????

Then - my Mum has a sample brown dress she got from Linzi Jay.......it was EXACTLY what I had originally wanted and couldnt get.....it fits my sis perfect.......but there was only 1 dress....and I need another one in brown and a size 10.

My Mum rings Linzi Jay at 9.00 this morning - they just happen to have a sample I can have - in a size 10 (fate or what).........so now I am sooooo happy.......everything sorted......what a relief.........

Thank you MUM and LINZI JAY in Blackburn for all your help!!

You can tell Im an older bride lol - I never even cried - just sort of shrugged and said it would get sorted teeheee................

• Well done Mum and Linzi Jay.

It was fate love xxxxx
  • new-mrsbnew-mrsb Posts: 2,015 New bride
    Phew.........that was a close one then. glad you got it sorted
  • Thanks Ladies

Just got back from the fitting - it fit perfectly and only needed the hem taking up a little.

All set to go hopefully.........at least I can relax a little now!

• daisylozdaisyloz Posts: 3,109
    OOO love happy endings ....nice one x
  • new-mrsbnew-mrsb Posts: 2,015 New bride
    can't wait to see your pics and read your report
  • Thank you.....Im soooo excited now.

Will puts some pics on as soon as we get back - we fly tomorrow.

Just picked up my fabulous crystal bouquet - bridemaids tairas, wands etc...........they are all so beautiful I cried........more thanks to Sarah at Crystal Eternity in Preston who made everything exactly as I wanted........!