Forum home Archived Brides of all ages

Wedding photographer FREE OF CHARGE

Hiya,
I am looking for experience to build up my portfolio as I have just left university and I am now trying to set up my own business for the future!  With your help I would love to photograph your wedding free of charge (Only the photo shoot).  If you want the photos printed (etc) then I will charge a small fortune.  I am based in the West Midlands - United Kingdom, so anywhere around the Midlands would be great for me.  However if you live further then I may still consider depending on how far etc.

I have never photographed a wedding before but I can assure you I am very confident in what I do and how much I know about the industry.  To view examples of my work please visit www.gobeyonddesign.weebly.com.  

If interested then please get in touch via email: [email protected]

Hope to hear off you soon
Kind Regards

Sophie McGough

• michelamichela Posts: 7

Hiya sophie, 

This may just be a stupid question because your post is very clear but i was wondering how you would feel about doing wedding photos if it would be for approx 2 hours.

I am getting married this year and it is a twilight package which means we get married at 5pm, have time for photographs and then on to celebrations. The occasion will be held at Leasowe castle which is a beautiful setting for photographs.

Would that be something you would consider? 

http://www.leasowecastle.com/weddings

Thanks

Michela and Lewis

• Hiya,

delighted to do that, however can I ask for a small fortune in petrol as it is quite far from where I live?

What is the date for your wedding?

Also are you based currently in the west midlands? - If so it might be best if we met up and discussed?

Lovely to hear from you,

Sophie