Forum home Archived Brides of all ages

Babies......

124»

• WattersonukWattersonuk Posts: 429
    I would love nothing more than to have a baby straight away but after a period of long illness i haven't had a period for well over 12 months now and until my periods come back theres no chance of getting pregnant! I have this little niggling doubt in the back of my mind that my period may never come back and that makes me sooo sad !! My h2b would be such an amazing dad that if i could not give him children then i don't know what i'd do. Doctor has said that when you body is fighting an illness it stops doing what it doesn't need to do and concentrates on healing the parts that need it so my body stopped ovulating (sorry about spelling) and when my body is good and ready it will start again but this broodyness i have is killing me.

Sorry for the long post.

Good luck to all those ttc my day will come - keep everything crossed.

X

CandyPink
  • I am soooooooooo broody, but we know tht its not a good time just now. We hv decided to wait 2 years, we get married in 4weeks, see how long we can actually wait, haha!

xx
  • MrsPepper2BMrsPepper2B Posts: 146
    My Hubby 2 b and i are desperate for another baby, I already have 2 children who are 7 and 9 but we'd obviously like a child together. We found out a few weeks ago that hubby 2 b sperm count is so low that he is medically classed as infertile, apparently less than 20 million sperm per ml is infertile, the average is 350 million per ml!! we are gutted that they have said this. has anyone else got problems concieving?

Nicola xxx
  • Quoted:
    im expecting in july, 5 months before my wedding. i already have a 19 month old. good luck to you all who are ttc. i love being pregnant i missed it so much after having my first! i missed being able to rest my cuppa on my bump! x
    hehe x wow do you think you will find it hard work with having to look after such little onesx what do u miss wen ur not pregnant.ximage
  • good luck 2 all tryin 4 babies im 7mth pregnant and already got a 4yr old being a mum is great image
  • Me and my h2b have a 16 month old. He is the best thing that has ever happened to us!! Im not sure how long it will take once you are off the pill. Iv had friends who missed one day on the pill and they got pregnant that one day they forgot it!!
  • H2b and i are very broody, but h2b is a catholic and will not have a baby before the wedding! He has said though that we can start ttc as soon as i want after the wedding! Which is sweet i think anyway!! X