Show us your H2b!

We've seen plenty of pictures of us lovely brides but what do your h2b's look like?

This is me and James:

I think he was a bit shocked by the facial hair I suddenly developed.

So! What do your hunks o' burnin' lurve look like?

• Emily_7ukEmily_7uk Posts: 348
    Right I have absolutely no idea how to attach a photo, ive tried to find out how to do it but without luck!!

So this might not work, but here goes!!

xx

[Modified by: Emily_7 on April 20, 2008 09:10 PM]

[Modified by: Emily_7 on April 20, 2008 09:11 PM]
    oooh dear thats a bit big!! sorry!!!

xx

(btw his hair isnt normally that flat... he had his hat on before!!)

• rosiefieldrosiefield Posts: 668
    Emily, the two of you make a gorgeous couple!!

this is my h2b....

hope that works! x
    second attempt...... he has hair now tho! and doesnt always look that dopey!

xxx
    aww thanks rosie!! cant see ur pic tho image xx
    did that work? please also excuse the big mosquito bite on my forehead lol! really shoulda looked for a better photo, but im lazy! x
    u both look lovely...are you on hol? you look brown. Love the dress... very marilyn monroe!! xx
    yeah, we were in cuba, that was last june! ive got some more recent photos but i can't be bothered to go downstairs & do it from the PC! lol! lazy as ever! xx
    lol i dnt blame you!! With h2b being away so often I make sure Ive got loads of him on my laptop from recently.. any excuse to show off my gorgeous man!! (well i think he is anyway!! doesnt worry me whether or not people agree!!) hee hee!! xxx
    exactly! how old is ur h2b again?x
    21 in june. younger than me!! lol!! how old is urs? xx
    aww hondobaby you two look so happy together!! thats so nice to see. xx
    thats so romantic!! we never had the whole proper proposal thing, but its so nice hearing that they do happen!! xx
    oops double post xx

[Modified by: Emily_7 on April 20, 2008 10:25 PM]
    lol! I was crying with laughter when tom proposed to me, not quite the same sentiment! lol! but the pic is lovely hondobaby! he's 26, ancient! lol! keep telling him that he's nearly 30 and it's a downhill slope! lol! xx
    lol i bet he loves you telling him that!! how old will you both be when you get married? ill be 23, h2b will be 22. xx
  • beckyyyxxxbeckyyyxxx Posts: 1,102
    Ooh Tom's girl thats not nice lol im 26 in 2 weeks, its depressing me lol H2B keeps saying things like "i'll buy u a balloon for every year u have untill ur 30"....meaning ill have 4 and he will have 6! Cheeky sod lol xx
  • lol well check out my bebo, there r plenty of pics of me and ma man on there lol, coz am no use at puttin pics on this thing. xxx http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=6284151
    neither of you are old really, it's just a REALLY easy way to wind him up! when we get married I will be 22 and Tom will be 27! x
    mrspettigrew2b theyre lovely pics of you both image im very proud of myself for successfully posting a pic for the first time in this thread.. although not sure y it managed to take up half a page! lol! beckyyyxxx nothing wrong with being 26, i think its quite a nice age. Im bored of being 21 now!! xx
    21 is rubbish! It's sooo built up and it's pretty nothing-y! Mind you, I guess we're probably not typical 21 year olds! I know I'm not, my friend's despair of me! especially the girls! xx
  • beckyyyxxxbeckyyyxxx Posts: 1,102
    I loved being 21.....i actually cried the week b4 my 22nd! its so good when someone asks u ur age and u say "21".....then they ask and u say "22" its like nothing really.....lol xx
  • shjrobinsonshjrobinson Posts: 4,047

[Modified by: sarah12/12 on September 02, 2008 08:13 AM]

....finally after about the fiftieth attempt!

• How do you do it? lol im not good with computers xx

• young_brideyoung_bride Posts: 545

hoping this works... i love the story behind this pic, we had been talking for about 2 months after being split up and got back together a couple of days after our friends 21st, she was in this pic but h2b didnt want to stand too close to me cus her sis was on the other side with her then boyfriend and h2b didnt want the pic to show our friend in the middle flanked by 2 couples, aww.... i look loads older dont i? image and hair for both of us slightly different now =] xx
    Quoted:
    How do you do it? lol im not good with computers xx

ive no idea i got my h2b to do it lol, im a technophobe!

• beccasearlebeccasearle Posts: 808
    Hey,

This is me and H2b at his cousins wedding!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2055800&id=680415537

• [Modified by: Beccy20/06/09 on April 21, 2008 10:54 AM]
  • pr1ncess_mummypr1ncess_mummy Posts: 1,676
    This is my H2B, our youngest (5 Months) and Rory the Tiger!!