Forum home You & Your Baby

TTC January 09

Any one else?? Have been talking about it for weeks and last night H2B came in from work and agreed will be starting in Jan!!! xx

• lucyj81lucyj81 Posts: 180
    ME too, I get married the 3rd January , and then we are going to start trying... for a honeymoon baby, fingers crossed.

How does this work, do we put the potential PG test down ? xx
  • Me me me! I have been waiting for this thread for ages!

Have already worked out that if my cycles behave themselves I should be testing around the 30th Jan

• clrfaulkclrfaulk Posts: 110
    good luck to both of you, i'm still feeling a bit anxious obviuosly if i conceive straight away will be around 12 weeks when go on honeymoon!! My sister thinks i'm mad she has a a little baby girl born 27th dec last year (so nearly 1) and suffered really bad morning sickness throughout!!! the fact that i'm going to the maldives also concerns me a little being so isolated!! Ha i'm trying to talk my self out of it but sooooooooo want to get that BFP asap!! What would you do!! xxx
  • ScottEasbyScottEasby Posts: 1,271
    We are going to try in Jan after our wedding... can't wait!
  • Besuk1Besuk1 Posts: 12
    Me too! After months of saying we can't possibly afford it, we have decided we just can't wait anymore and said "sod it we'll manage, people always do!". So I took my last pill on Friday, no idea when I ovulate, test or anything like that. Does anyone know the name of that website where you can work out all your dates etc?
  • Hi Bes, try mymonthlycycles.com or fertility friend they are quite good!

• Good Luck all Im testing Christmas Eve so hopefully wont be joining this in the New Year - No offence hee hee. Wish me luck ladies xxx
  • You could try fertilityfriend website
  • Besuk1Besuk1 Posts: 12
    Thanks both, I'll have a look now and try and work out where I am! :\?
  • mrsa111mrsa111 Posts: 385
    i'm starting to ttc in January. Got married on November 1st ( took last pill same day) and am just giving myself two months to settle into my own hormones.

I'm quite excited but scared too. Am going home to Australia at Easter for a holiday and would love to tell people that i was expecting, but would also love to have a few drinks when out there....mmm we'll see i guess.

best of luck to us all

xx
    hey

i came off the pill 5/6 weeks ago and still have had nothing, I can not be pregant, does anyone else know how long it takes for hormones to be back to normal. I thought I would be on this thread, but how am i meant to work everything out if 'it' does not come? x
    Hi

Low and behold I go to the doctors, and then it comes... so I guess I could be testing around the 17th January ...... how scary, thats if everything goes to plan, and how lovely, that means it could be a honeymoon baby!!!!!! YEAY

How is everyone else? xx
    just posted on another thread that i am planning on really enjoying ttc. Been married 7 weeks, am allowing body to sort itself out after being on pill for so long and so i can have some idea when and if i am possibliy pregnant.

Just going to take it easy and enjoy Xmas and new year first.

Think we are more excited about dispensing with "alternative forms of contraception" Hubby hating the condoms. Ha
  • clairemoneyclairemoney Posts: 2,255
    I will probably be not joinin this thread. I am still waiting for AF after stopping the pill 17 months ago!! I said to hubby theres no point in actually trying because we will just start to get really upset (was officially trying since honeymoon in sep) so our main priority is to get a period at the moment!

Im back at the Drs in the new year.
  • I think I may be joining you ladies for the 1st time!!! YAY!!!

Like Mrs money60 I have been waiting for AF to show up (had last depo inj 13months ago). Been to Drs and had bloods taken early Dec to check hormone levels, still waiting on results....reminds me to pop into surgery 2 c if they r back.......

Anyhoo.....Last night I had the most horrific lower abdo pain which was similar to what I used to get when had reg AF.......this am went to the loo and saw pink when I wiped.....Checked for where pink came from and it was def from vagina (Sorry for the TMI)...it appears to be becoming more red as day gone on though nothing on the samitary towel as yet....sorry again for TMI.....Told hubby & he is really excited and wants to TTC and asked when will I be at my most fertile & will it be his birthday?!?! Tried to explain about cycles need establishing so can determine OV but he looked a bit confuddled (Bless). With aid of calender I managed to explain things and he got really really really excited as I could poss OV on his birthday early Jan.

To cut long story short.......if this really AF coming to visit then I will be testing aound 18th Jan based on my old 28 day cycle....but may leave it til end Jan.
  • d7pd7p Posts: 298
    Hi, can I join please? I stop my pill in the middle of January and we'll be trying from then on. So exciting!!

Dx
  • lormartinlormartin Posts: 1,209
    Hi girls never thought I would be on here !

We got married in july and dh has always said he didnt want any kids as I already have 3 who are 15,14 and 8 and he was happy enough with them.

Then last month after talking about it again he has decided he would like to try!! OMG

So i had my mirena coil out 3 weeks ago and I am just finishing my first AF so roll on next week when we can really start trying.

I am trying to not get to excited as it took 5 years to concieve my daughter .I really dont want to try after maybe a year as I couldnt go through that again.

Lorraine xxx
  • Hello all.....I've been lurking around this thread and noticed you've not actually started the thread. So i took the liberty of starting it for you....hope you dont mind?

Lucyj81 - 17th January

NowMrsM -18th January

Lulu82 -30th January

Claribel ??

MrsMtoB ??

Bes ??

Mikijo ??

d7p ??

Brideylorr-Now Mrs Bell ??

So you can just add and remove and update as you go.

Good luck girls. And have fun bd????ng! Lots of baby dusts to all...including me!
  • Mine has changed, we have started trying this month so my test date will now be 09th Jan - I'm so excited!!

How is everyone? All stocked up on Folic Acid?!

xx

• MRSHSBMRSHSB Posts: 87
    Hi Ladies

i would like to join - will be my 3rd month off the pill so am hoping things are back to normal'ish - i had a 25 day cycle last month and on day 25 now so am expecting af some time this week. We are on honeymoon in Jan (we fly out just before ov time! perfect!!) so I am hoping I would be testing around 23 Jan time - all depending on when she arrives this month!
  • Hi girls

I would also like to join, been off the pill for 14 months now but have only been ttc since October. I am due to test on 25th Jan
  • Lulu82- 9th January

Lucyj81 - 17th January

NowMrsM -18th January

MRSHSB- 23rd January

Mrs Grantham(Fur)- 25th January

Claribel ??

MrsMtoB ??

Bes ??

Mikijo ??

d7p ??

• hi girls can i join to ill be testing on the 27th jan .

Lulu82- 9th January

Lucyj81 - 17th January

NowMrsM -18th January

MRSHSB- 23rd January

Animal84 - 27th january

Claribel ??

MrsMtoB ??

Bes ??

Mikijo ??

d7p ??

good luck girls xx

• gemmiebabygemmiebaby Posts: 1,305
    Lulu82- 9th January

mrs gemmiebaby - 13th January

Lucyj81 - 17th January

NowMrsM -18th January

MRSHSB- 23rd January

Animal84 - 27th january

Claribel ??

MrsMtoB ??

Bes ??

Mikijo ??

d7p ??

Ive added me...maybe this will be our lucky month. I hope so as im a teacher and a September baby would be really handy as my maternity leave wouldnt include the long summer and I wouldnt start with a new class that i would have to leave!

Fingers Crossed
  • RosapennyRosapenny Posts: 4,249
    Hi girls,

Hope you dont mind if I join, I have just moved over from the ttc December thread. This is our 3rd month trying now so hoping that this is our month as its dh bday and my dad's bday and my gran and grandads anniversaries. So I will be testing on 27th Jan which is 2 days after the 7th anniversary of when dh and I started going out.

Good Luck for Jan everybody
    Lulu82- 9th January

Lucyj81 - 17th January

NowMrsM -18th January

MRSHSB- 23rd January

Animal84 - 27th january

Claribel ??

MrsMtoB ??

Bes ??

Mikijo 28th January

d7p ??

We are definitly starting to try this month. Not sure when i'll be testing. I will test if i don't get my period so at the the end of the month i guess, i've put the 28th.

Hubby is already looking at buying me stuff for pregnancy...he seems to think he is the most fertile person on the planet. i have to keep reminding him we might not fall straight away. LOL!

Good luck to your all.

[Modified by: mikijo on December 30, 2008 08:20 PM]

• mikijo, must be a man thing, my h2b is exactly the same!

Looks like I'm the first tester of the month so lets start January with a BFP! (fingers crossed)

I am only 3DPO and already very impatient, god knows how I am gonna last 10 more days!

Best of luck lulu82

• ggooggoo Posts: 333
    Lulu82- 9th January

Lucyj81 - 17th January

NowMrsM -18th January

georginanewt - 18th January

MRSHSB- 23rd January

Animal84 - 27th january

Claribel ??

MrsMtoB ??

Bes ??

Mikijo 28th January

d7p ??

I've added me. Month 3 of trying for us so fingers crossed.

xx
  • Lulu-K-82Lulu-K-82 Posts: 868
    Hey Georgina wedding day buddy! Hope all is well with you, how cool would it be to get our BFP''s around the same time too!

6 DPO for me, this 2ww is harder than i thought it would be!

Good luck honey

x