Wedding dress sample sales and bridal events

Hi ladies, 

I've created this thread to keep you updated about bridal sample sales and events that might help your wedding planning. 

First up for September is Charlie Brear's sample sale from 24-26 September. All details here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/charlie-brear-sample-sale-thursday-24th-september-saturday-26th-september-2015-tickets-18073689893

xx

• Up to 70% off in the Morgan Davies sample sale

A London bridal boutique is hosting a one-day only sample sale this November.

The Islington store of Morgan Davies Bridal have announced one of its biggest ever sample sales, with up to 70 per cent off some of the most gorgeous bridal gowns you’ll see this season! Dresses will be available from the collections of over 20 designers that Morgan Davies stock. Designers will include Inbal Dror, Lusan Mandongus, Augusta Jones, Ozlem Suer, Cortana, Ellis, Jesus Peiro, Eliza Jane Howell and Tarik Ediz White. 

Most of the samples that will be available are a standard UK size 12, with a few size options either side. Morgan Davies are able to provide a list of trusted seamstresses on request.

Sample sales are ideal for brides-to-be who have a clear idea of what they want, and of course, love a bargain! There are no appointments necessary, but it’s a good idea to get there early for a full selection of the sale.

When: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 10am-6pm

Where: Morgan Davies, 25 Agdon Street, London, EC1V 0AZ

No appointments necessary

For more information, visit www.morgandaviesbridal.co.uk

• Thanks - could you describe how a bridal sample sale looks like? (Sorry new bride to be :)) is it complete chaos like on Friends? Or do you get to try the dresses etc?

• THANKS! I'm subscribing for updates!

• David Fielden evening wear sample sale at flagship store!

Starting on Wednesday the 18 November 2015

All sample dresses short and long are reduced by 75%!

• Thinking of getting married at Leeds Castle in Kent? The venue is holding a wedding showcase on 21-22 November!

For more information visit http://www.leeds-castle.com/Weddings/Wedding+Showcase

• Hi Rachel

Do you know if there are any sample sales coming up in the North West? Also can you advise me of any companies who stock bridal cloaks? I am getting married 22nd Dec 16! Thanks

For one day only, we are holding a one-off all day sample sale at our Mayfair showroom.

Shop from our past and current jewellery collections with up to 50% off.

From a range of eternity ringsbraceletsnecklacesdiamond rings and much much more.

When:
    Friday 27th November: 10am - 6pm

Where:
    3 Hanover Square, 2nd Floor, London, W1S 1HD

For further information contact Creative Director, David Allen on 0203 540 1477

or via email: [email protected]

www.77Diamonds.com

Ian Stuart invite you to their annual sale, where consultants will be on-hand to ask styling advice, you can try on designs in a range of sizes and shop for beautiful bargain accessories too! 

Brides-to-be have to get a ticket to come to the event which you can get free here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/myevent?eid=20700834754

• EXCLUSIVE BRIDAL DESIGNER SAMPLE SALE

You are invited to a very special free event for brides-to-be - RSVP now to find your dream dress at a fraction of the full price.

Do you have your heart set on an exquisite gown for your wedding, but your budget won’t stretch to a designer price tag? At this exclusive sample sale, you’ll have the chance to get your hands on highly sought-after dresses for a snip of the normal cost. Prices start at just £700, with up to 75% off both gowns and shoes. 

The sale is free and by appointment only, but a donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is welcomed. It takes place on Sunday 21 February 2016 at London’s stunning new hotel and wedding venue, the Hilton London Bankside in the Bankside Ballroom. There will be pieces from Claire Pettibone, Catherine Deane, Suzanne Neville and more in sizes six to 12. There will also be a wide selection of designer bridal and occasion shoes to complement your perfect dress, all with up to 75% off.

There will only be one dress available of each design, so you’ll need to act fast and book an appointment to avoid disappointment. Secure your place by emailing the address below. Hurry – brides-to-be will be given a shopping time on a first-come, first-served basis.

WHEN AND WHERE:

Sunday 21 February 2016

11am - 4pm

Bankside Ballroom at the new Hilton London Bankside hotel,

2-8 Great Suffolk Street, 

London SE1 0UG

To secure your place email [email protected] as soon as possible

EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR YOU & YOUR WEDDING BRIDES!

Receive 50% off ticket prices when you enter the code CBYYW16

• Melanie Potro Bridal Couture Sample Sale

Friday, 19th February, 11am – 7pm

Saturday, 20th February, 11am – 5pm

40-80% off retail prices

Bridal wear, bridal party & accessories

Final Sale, no fittings, no alterations

Cash and Credit Card only

For more details and to book an appointment, please email: [email protected] or call 0203 774 6002

www.melaniepotro.com 

Email [email protected] to book your place. 

• Noticed the shop I bought my dress from has an Allure Designer Event 12th and 13th February - details on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/events/492046027641793/

• Mrs Mac 2b wrote (see post):

Hi Rachel

Do you know if there are any sample sales coming up in the North West? Also can you advise me of any companies who stock bridal cloaks? I am getting married 22nd Dec 16! Thanks

Have you tried Wed2B in Bolton? Not strictly a sample sale per se, but they do stock samples of many designer names as well as some of their own lines. I got my Sottero and Midgeley gown from there at a significant discount.

Brides purchasing their gowns from Jenny Packham's London flagship boutique this Valentine's Day, 8th-13th February, will receive 10% off their bridal gown and an exclusive pair of Swarovski earrings, compliments of Jenny Packham. 

Inspired by the age-old English bridal tradition to wear 'Something Blue', Jenny Packham's Azzura earring features a statement crystal stone surrounded by delicate pale cyan blue pavé crystals. 

To book an appointment, email [email protected]

Brides-to-be…

Are you finding yourself overwhelmed by wedding dress choice? Don’t know where to start? Nervous about your bridal appointment? Intimidated by pushy sales consultants and decision making?

Join designer Ian Stuart on Thursday the 11th, as he shares over 20 years of wedding dress expertise to help you on your way to finding ‘the one’.

Click here for tickets: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/your-invitation-to-finding-a-dress-to-suit-your-personality-a-workshop-with-ian-stuart-tickets-20701357317

• PennyYYWPennyYYW Posts: 39