Gold-Weddings Santorini

Hello!

After being engaged at christmas we decided to elope to get married in Santorini island!

So recently we decided to go with Gold Weddings and Alexandra as their services  are highly recommended on the forums.

We are dreaming of a small intimate wedding ovelooking the caldera as we want stunning fotos.

Tell me your experiences with Alexandra and how did your wedding go?

xx

• lorrylorry Posts: 4

Morning

Congratulations! We are getting married September 2017 at le ciel venue.I got the same wedding planning company.Couldn`t have made a better choice!

• nicole18nicole18 Posts: 160

Alexandra is simply the best! We used her services and were very satisfied.  

• Hi Cathlyn,

You made great choice with Gold Weddings and Alexandra, their work is really good.

I choose Wedfilms for my photos and video in Santorini and they are highly recommended from me, we have amazing pictures. If you want contact with Ben Photography and for sure he will help you, here is his facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/benos.rigas 

July :)

• Congratulations!!! We are getting married August 2017 at Dana Villas, currently booked with perfectweddingsabroad but think we are going to change. Just popped on to the forum tonight actually to see who was recommended so will be looking at Gold Weddings. 

Xx

• SANDRA7SANDRA7 Posts: 7

Our wedding was planned by  Gold-weddings too and I highly reccommend them .Can send you photos if you like just mail me.

• cathlyncathlyn Posts: 5

Oh that is so nice of you! Thanks! 

• laura545laura545 Posts: 4

We are chatting with Alexandra too,she's amazing! We're about to book September 2018 but still can't decide on a venue!

Hey congratulations!Which venue you like most?

• Emma511Emma511 Posts: 1

Congratulations on your wedding!! Those that have used Gold before, are they well priced? And do they cater for larger parties?

I am still trying to gather information on which company to use! 

Thanks xx

Nicole18 I love Le ciel but prices are a bit high...Also considering suites of the gods as possible venue..

Emma511 Alexandra tailors the package on your needs and budget ,we are considering 50-80 guests how about you?

Oh I love le ciel! Seems so beautiful....

We finally booked Le ciel venue for September 2018!! How exciting!

• cathlyncathlyn Posts: 5

Oh what a big relief to hear so good experiences!! Already started planning and really love this procedure!!

• heather97heather97 Posts: 3

I am so grateful we hired Gold Weddings for our wedding.Alexandra  was very well organised,responsive,kind,and made our wedding day unforgettable! Congratulations to you all!!

Oh...I miss so much all that planning.... :-(

• heather97heather97 Posts: 3

You tell me!!  Miss Santorini,miss Alexandra,miss the planning...time flies so fast...

• elisa9elisa9 Posts: 3

We will tie the knot at Danna Villas next August!!Booked with Gold-Weddings and are very satisfied.Look forward visiting Santorini in 20 days,visiting our venue and meeting Alexandra(our planner)

Danas is beautiful....great choice to book Alexandra to plan your wedding Congrats!!

• ella23ella23 Posts: 8

Hello girls!

I'm getting married this September in Santorini.Alexandra is my planner, she is a real professional! I have been  sending her photos of what I like and she arranged everything for me! I'm getting married in a private villa avoiding extremely high  rental fees 

Congratulations!Santorini is amazing!! The scenery is idyllic for weddings...And yes Alexandra is amazing!

• milena3milena3 Posts: 2

Hi everyone! 

I've just joined this forum, Me and my Fiancé are getting married August 2017. We have recently booked with Alexandra and Gold-Weddings Santorini as they were recommended by my bestie!! 

You made an excellent choice! Santorini is beautiful! Which venue you picked?

• milena3milena3 Posts: 2

We booked their villa in Acrotiri! The view is stunning and the villa really luxurious.Where did you get married??

We got married in Imerovigli at a beautiful hotel terrace ovelooking the caldera.

• marta6marta6 Posts: 2

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Alexandra and her wonderful staff! Our wedding was so stress-free and perfectly organized from start to finish thanks to Gold-Weddings Santorini.

The ceremony and reception sites were decorated to perfection and looked exactly as I had envisioned! I had done the preliminary planning and had a clear idea of what I wanted, but it was so hard to try and finalize all of the details in the final 3 months before the wedding, so I turned to Alexandra, who really helped to bring my vision alive through her thoughtful planning down the home stretch.

They also did my flowers and they were beautiful - and not to mention that she came in well under budget! My bouquet lasted for 10 days after my wedding! Another area where Alexandra was a big help was in dealing with other vendors - she recommended a DJ, hair and makeup. Her expertise and contacts made it possible for us to have the wedding of our dreams within our budget.

We got TONS of compliments and were so happy with how it all turned out! The only mistake I made was not hiring her as soon as I started planning :)

Congrats! Yeah Alexandra loves her work and each wedding she creates is unique.It is not a same style wedding like other companies do.Which venue you chose?

• marta6marta6 Posts: 2

Santorini Gem!! It had beautiful gardens, a big pool and a smaller one ,where  fotos were taken.Our guests were very  impressed by the view!

It is so beautiful!! Great choice!

Congratulations!!!! Alexandra is amazing.... What colours did you have?? I had blue-white.. :-)

• mandy39mandy39 Posts: 2

I cannot recommend Gold-Weddings highly enough. From the moment I sent an e-mail requesting information to the completion of our wedding, we experienced prompt and helpful attention.
    Alexandra is a lovely person to work with , professional and passionate with her work.

We got married on  July 18th and everything went as planned!

The cake was very tasty(we chose style),decoration was fabulous,mua did a great job!!