Mrs Spaggit 2018

• MrsSpag2BMrsSpag2B Posts: 479 New bride

• MrsS85MrsS85 Posts: 688 New bride

Looks a beautiful venue, and will be lovely that its exclusive and no hotel guest there.

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830

Gorgeous venue X 

• I'm a lurker, sure you have a lot more readers too! The venue is actually amazing! Such a great find.

MrsSpag2B wrote (see post):
    FutureMrsThomas wrote (see post):

Gorgeous venue X 

Thank you! I read your whole thread the other day! I love how close and considerate you are with/about your nans! So lovely.  Hope your "feud" with your mum got sorted! :) x

Oh thank you! It is nice to know people are reading and enjoying. I really do need to update my planning thread, especially after yesterday! 

• lubeslubes Posts: 1,555

What a beautiful venue! When we were planning, we found a similar place (family home and all that!) which I fell in love with and still loved for a long time after we booked our actual venue. I am a sucker for a marquee wedding basically!

I also have a lot of appreciation for your Snapchat pictures 😂 I hope you don't mind me saying, but you are super pretty! You'll make a gorgeous bride I'm sure! x

Ahh thank you lubes I am also a sucker for a marquee wedding!  I literally got so excited when you commented on my post!  This must mean there is an update on yours!!!!  (You are actually the lovely lady I refer to in my first post who made me want to write a planning thread)
    Haha, you have to love a bit of snapchat! Especially the todays new filter... hilair!!! And thank you, thats really kind of you to say  xxx

Oh my heart just broke a little 💔 That is lovely! You know I literally rushed onto Snapchat when you said that! I was very excited by the EOTB one yesterday. Our best man arranged a special Snapchat filter on our wedding day actually but didn't tell anyone and I didn't have my phone on me!! A few people found it so I may have to hunt a picture down now there is someone out there who appreciates Snapchat as much as me 😂 Just over two years to sort one out for you and Mr Spag 😜 x

• CecilieCecilie Posts: 7

Wow, with that kind of venue, you can't end up with bad wedding pictures. It looks just so romantic. I wish we had places like that were I am from. 

FutureMrsThomas Oh no, I'm intrigued to find out what happened yesterday now!!! 

Finally updated now! 

I agree with Lubes, you are very pretty! (Lubes was also my inspiration for starting my planning thread). 

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,298

Read this yesterday but forgot to comment (so see you do have more secret readers)- your venue is soooo gorgeous. You're going to have some amazing photos!

• Lauren242Lauren242 Posts: 128

Your venue looks stunning cant wait to hear about your wedding planning nice to see another 2018 bride aswell  😆 x

• TadpoleTadpole Posts: 2,134

What a gorgeous venue!! And a very well written and funny planning thread! Looking forward to reading more

xx

• MrsMannMrsMann Posts: 757 New bride

Beautiful venue and love the fact that you can take your time and decorate it yourself! I'm like you I read Lubes thread and thought I have to do one, even if it's terrible it's good and funny to look back on! 

• DrD-to-beDrD-to-be Posts: 195

Awww lovely planning thread! Such a beautiful venue, I can't wait to see your ideas for decorating it! Xx

MrsSpag, we are totally meant to be friends in that case  The new season starting the day after we got back from honeymoon eased the blues a little! 

The COE is beautiful! We struck lucky with our parish church in that department too. COE are very welcoming - I'm sure you won't have a problem  x

• Mrs17Mrs17 Posts: 775

I love your thread so far... Beautiful venue and, as Lubes has already said, you're very pretty!! Going to have some stunning photos. I can see what you mean with the photo comparison between the catholic church & the COE! No competition!