high street bridesmaids

Can anyone recommend some high street stores to look for bridesmaid dresses please!? I need a child a teen and an adult one!

• Hi Vicky105, I got my Bridesmaid dresses from LittleMistress, they're very good quality and i had 25% off which made the dresses only £45 each!

I've actually just recieved a 25% off bridesmaid dresses email from them so it might be worth having a look tonight!

• Vicky105Vicky105 Posts: 140
    Georgina74 wrote (see post):

Hi Vicky105, I got my Bridesmaid dresses from LittleMistress, they're very good quality and i had 25% off which made the dresses only £45 each!

I've actually just recieved a 25% off bridesmaid dresses email from them so it might be worth having a look tonight!

How do i sign up for emails? is it just if you have purchased previously?

• No, i think if you go on the website it'll give you the code anyway, they always have some sort of discount it seems! I'll have a look for you now

• Monsoon, Fenwicks, Debenhams 

• ah, the discount is already applied on their bridesmaid dresses :)

Georgina74 wrote (see post):

ah, the discount is already applied on their bridesmaid dresses :)

ill have a look tonight - Thankyou!

• I got mine from Dorothy Perkins- better quality and nicer than any dresses we tried on in Debenhams, Little Mistress or Monsoon 

• Libby13Libby13 Posts: 243

Just got mine in the little mistress sale

try asos too and coast

• Bebe2Bebe2 Posts: 60

Asos have an amazing selection and free returns. 

• MrsS2019MrsS2019 Posts: 128 New bride

My bridesmaid dresses are from Asos, they were the best ones. I loved them, the bridesmaids love them and they're decently priced. It is also likely that Asos will have some sort of discount on black Friday as well.

• I too got mine from little mistress for 40 each and if you sign up to the newsletter you get 10% off x

Got this one in the little mistress sale! thank you! 

Little Mistress Navy Pleated Midi Dress