â€ē

Clothing wobblies

Well I thought I had it Sussed..

Wedding is early March and thought it may be cold so would need coverage of some sort.

Having a tea length length dress and have got a birdcage veil... I love the 50's stuff. I ordered a cream leather look jacket which I thought would look lovely.

Just mentioned it to bridesmaid and she's turned her nose up to it... Now I am having serious doubts and don't know what to do. đŸ˜ĸ🙁☹ī¸đŸ˜‘

The bridesmaids are having the pashminas and I don't want to be the same AND fiancé hates the faux fur/feather cape/shrug things.

• If YOU like the jacket YOU have chosen to wear on YOUR wedding day, what the hell does it matter what anyone else thinks??

You have great taste - you'll be confident and happy in whatever you want to wear xx

• Mrs_BadgerMrs_Badger Posts: 1,440

I suppose because she's the only one I have told 'about it' and she doesn't like it, I am now worrying that my fiancé won't like it. ☚ī¸

• MrsLMTMrsLMT Posts: 3,830

I think it sounds fab! Love it! Ignore your bridesmaid. 

• Mrs_BadgerMrs_Badger Posts: 1,440

Thank you x

• VegasLouVegasLou Posts: 821

You’re going to look amazing! Loving the idea of the leather jacket to add to your outfit, I’m sure your fiancé will love it, ignore the bridesmaid. 

• MrsStateMrsState Posts: 178

Please don’t listen to your bridesmaid! The leather jacket sounds fab...I bet your pictures with it on will be amazing!