Considering doing my own bouquet?

Im considering doing my own bouquet with silk flowers as I think I'd ruin it if I used real flowers. Has anybody done their own silk bouquet could I see photos. More specifically has anyone done their own bouquet consisting of peonies, hydrangeas, roses a mix of blush and cream tones and eucalyptus leaves?

• Alicia29Alicia29 Posts: 8

You can get them from www.craftflower.co they sell bridal bouquets to toss bouquets to buttonholes and corsages. They offer sola and silk flowers, crepe paper peonies, preserved hydrangeas and roses which lasts up to 5 years at a time. They have got a good mix of greens including eucalyptus leaves. The made-to-order services that were super-easy to follow. The results proved themselves, my bridal bouquet was gorgeous and i had so many comments on my wedding day. They are still sitting in my bedroom now.

• imageimage doing my own flowers xx

• Alicia29Alicia29 Posts: 8

They look lovely!

• vinitavinita Posts: 33

When putting together a bridal bouquet, you want to keep a few things in mind: shape, color story, and which flowers will hold the central focus. I started the arrangement with favorite flowers front and center (garden roses and anemones). Building outward from the front, I used the ruffled tulips, hydrangeas, and ranunculus to create volume around those focus flowers.