Bridal Jewelley Inspiration!

Me again!

I posted last week looking for opinions about a veil to go with my dress, but tbh the whole ‘bridal look’ has thrown me a bit. I have no idea where to start looking for jewellery or what kind of things brides usually wear. I’m on a tight budget so obviously that’ll also limit my choices. 

I would love to see what you plan to wear to hopefully give me some inspiration! Any photos of your hair combs, necklaces, earrings etc. would be great to see. If you have any reccomendations as to where to get budget friendly bridal jewellery from, those would also be greatly received!

Thanks in advance! 😊

• I'm the same as you, I'm clueless about bridal jewellery. The Liberty in Love website is good for inspo and the prices are relatively cheap too. I think I'll end up getting mine from here but I have no idea what will go with my dress at the mo! The site is: https://www.libertyinlove.co.uk

• Julia101Julia101 Posts: 161 New bride

Have a look at glitzy secrets online, I got my hair comb from there and its really nice, looks well made. They've always got sale items too 😉

• bella2015bella2015 Posts: 1,903 New bride

Jon Richard at Debenhams do nice bridal jewellery,  they also do headbands, hair vines, combs etc. Prices are reasonable and they always have discount days.

• I'm a bit like you tbh, and I'm not a real girly-girl, so really struggling to find anything that's not really shiny. I've opted for some foliagee in my hair, which my florist will wire the stems. But I'm keeping an eye on this thread for other suggestions. 

• AwhelenqtAwhelenqt Posts: 779 New bride

I don't care what is "bridal" lol I'm just wearing what I think will make me feel beautiful and like me! I'm wearing this belt with matching giant floral crown that I'll attach my cathedral length veil to, the person who makes them also makes floral earrings that I'm planning to wear. No necklace because my dress is high neck and lacy.

• MrsMcSMrsMcS Posts: 235

I'm wearing this hair comb from a site called LoveBySusie

These earrings from Britten Weddings 

And this bracelet from an Etsy seller called LuluSplendor 

None of it was super expensive, more than I would spend on everyday jewellery obviously but not silly money. I asked my parents to get me the bracelet for Christmas. 

• Awhelenqt wrote (see post):

I don't care what is "bridal" lol I'm just wearing what I think will make me feel beautiful and like me! I'm wearing this belt with matching giant floral crown that I'll attach my cathedral length veil to, the person who makes them also makes floral earrings that I'm planning to wear. No necklace because my dress is high neck and lacy.

Love your belt, it's gorgeous!!!

• Good old Essential for me. Cheap and not too bling.

• I'm wearing a vintage style headband that I got from Etsy:

Sapphire earrings that I got from my mum for Christmas:

And a silver infinity bracelet from Azendi that I got at Debenhams:

I would definitely recommend having a look on Etsy and Debenhams also has a lovely range of items that are well priced.

• kate268kate268 Posts: 69 New bride

I wore a bespoke version of this image from Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KateAndTheCrown

• All so beautiful ladies! Thank you!