Mimsmatched bridesmaids - colour ties for the men?

I have 3 bridesmaids that all have mismatched dresses in a neutral palette (pinky, browny, greeny grey). 

The boys are wearing navy suits (of their own so also likely to be slightly different) but I don't know what to do about their ties! I obviously don't have one single colour for the bridesmaids so can't just do that for the ties. I was wondering about just doing grey but think it will look a bit random. 

Argh mismatched was meant to be easier!

• I'm in a similar situation and my way around this is to get some nice ribbon that's one of my colours to tie around the bridesmaids waists or some coloured flowers on their dresses or one colour of real flowers in their hair. Then, get the ties to match that so at least everyone has a little something of the same colour of each. 

That or go for an accent colour e.g gold and have them in that and add it to the decoration e.g photoframes etc.

Or a final thought, get them in a colour that matches your dress e.g off-white or whatever it is?

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,130 New bride

Do you have another colour in your bridesmaids bouquets, that way the men would match something all the bridesmaids have.

• SpacepuffinSpacepuffin Posts: 664

I'd put the groomsmen in mismatched ties in the colours of the BM dresses. 

• Beatrice25Beatrice25 Posts: 92

My friends wedding had mismatched bridesmaid dresses but the the bride had a blush pink in her bouquet with ivory so the groom had ivory and the ushers etc had the blush pink to tie in with her flowers. Looked really nice and didn't look strange xx