Bridesmaid/MOB/FOB Gifts?

What is everyone getting their bridesmaids for gifts? Stuck for ideas and could do with some inspiration please. I already have personalised robes for each of them. Going to make them personalised hangers. 

• MrsK2018MrsK2018 Posts: 84

Hi Mrs Clarke.I am getting them the robes and also matching pyjamas.

• MrsK2018 wrote (see post):

I would love to get them PJ’s but haven’t found any that will go with their robes as floral. Also forgot to mention I want to get my Mum a personalised robe but with thicker material and longer length. 

• Blush2018Blush2018 Posts: 236

ive got mine a bracelet, robe, slippers, candle with candle holder, mini wine, all to go in a personalised box

• Blush2018 wrote (see post):

ive got mine a bracelet, robe, slippers, candle with candle holder, mini wine, all to go in a personalised box

This sounds so lovely. May I ask where you got these? 

• HelenNHelenN Posts: 123 New bride

I got some lovely little jute bags from eBay with personalised hangers for the BM's, personalised flute for everyone, pamper gifts from sanctuary spa for everyone and a necklace/eating set for the BM's. My mum and his mum are also getting flowers x

• Zoe189Zoe189 Posts: 19

My BMS have a bridesmaid flute and bottle of wine, a dvd of bridesmaids, personalised make up bags and I’ve named stars after them.

out mums and nans will have flowers :) xx

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 1,762 New bride

Bridesmaids will be getting their jewellery plus a gift bag with prosecco & Chambord in.

Mums are getting a necklace, flowers and a nice frame to put our wedding pic in.

Not sure what I'm getting my dad yet, he's really hard to buy for!

• mrsdivinemrsdivine Posts: 161 New bride
    Future Mrs Clarke wrote (see post):
    MrsK2018 wrote (see post):

I would love to get them PJ’s but haven’t found any that will go with their robes as floral. Also forgot to mention I want to get my Mum a personalised robe but with thicker material and longer length. 

I ordered robes from an etsy seller who does custom robes. I wanted a longer robe (whilst my younger bridesmaids have the shorter version), the seller can also do any of her robes with a lining (which would make a robe thicker for your Mum) and they can be personalised (You can also add pockets - I love pockets!). Sorry for sounding like a spam advertiser but I am thrilled with the robes I ordered, I have them for 6 of us, all are in the same patterened fabric but with different lengths, pockets, linings, etc. The etsy seller is called Just Cottons and the link is https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/264100073/code-a-23-floral-kimono-crossover

• MrsMcSMrsMcS Posts: 235

My bridesmaids are getting nice button up jammies and cat slippers to wear on the morning (had to involve the cat somehow!) and a pair of earrings.

We've got each of the parents a nice bottle (or crate in FOG's case) of their favourite alcoholic drink. I was going to do flowers for the mums and booze for the dads, but decided that looked a bit old fashioned / sexist. 

We're also taking them all out for a meal the night before, as everyone's staying at the venue.

• Kath2703Kath2703 Posts: 18

I bought kimonos from eBay as didn’t want to go down the normal route of plain satin and I have made shot glasses with their names on (I have a Cricut machine which has been amazing so have also made gifts for the groomsmen), a personalised bag, I’ll out a miniture of their favourite short in and a small bottle of prosecco, a personalised hanger and for my flower girl I’ve also made a smaller hanger and made a tumbler that she can use throughout the day for her drinks that I’ve also personalised. I also go her a bracelet with a little pug, pug scarf and hair chalks etc, very girly things. I found that if I made what I could it worked out a lot cheaper and it’s kinda special too. Hope this helps. Oh! I’ll also make a survival kit for the bridesmaids like little bottle of dry shampoo, painkillers, white flip flops for their aching dancing feet etc...anything that I can collect over the next few months for their bags really x

• Blush2018Blush2018 Posts: 236
    Future Mrs Clarke wrote (see post):
    Blush2018 wrote (see post):

This sounds so lovely. May I ask where you got these? 

Yes, the bracelets from h m Samuel, robes from little love bird, candles are from Yankee candle, and mini wine from super market. The gift boxes are from Etsy. Similar to this but rose gold text

i also got them these:

• Alana795Alana795 Posts: 5

I got my girlies a personalised compact makeup mirror. They all loved it and use it regularly now🙄

• Kitty12Kitty12 Posts: 119 New bride

Prior to the wedding I got my BM and the best woman a box each with a pashmina, earrings, and necklace to wear to the wedding, and then on the day we gave them each a Swarovski bracelet. I also took BM and my mum to get manicures and a massage the day before.

• Bexy90Bexy90 Posts: 150

Ive got my bridesmaids bracelets, and going to get them jo malone perfume and robes. I’ve ordered lovely boxes to put them in too. 

Does anyone have any suggestions for where to get the best robes? 

Mums I think we will get jewellery. The dads are the difficult ones!