Charlotte Balbier 'Pixie' Wedding Dress for Sale

TeTe Posts: 3

I'm selling my Charlotte Balbier 'Pixie' Wedding Dress - Size 10

Gorgeous lace and clear beading detail, lace cap sleeve- just stunning - with a delicate satin belt that has been fixed as a neat bow at the waist

The dress has been lovingly cared for and stored in tissue, but would benefit from a steam to iron out some wrinkles, otherwise it is in immaculate condition, no tears, no stains. also there is some slight dust marks on the very edge of the lace train that will come out with a damp cloth.

I have lots of photos, especially of the cap sleeves (it's what sold it to me, they are divinely delicate), the belt tie, and the back corsetry detail, so please just ask and I'll add them.

The dress was altered for me (adjusted slightly smaller), so will fit an 8-10 size:

chest - 16"  there is an adjustable corset in-built

Waist - 13 1/2" 

Shoulder to floor hem - 54 1/2"

Shoulder to end of train - 85" - the train can be hitched up to a button on the back of the dress.

I bought this brand new for £1200 and it was worn once :) indoors for an afternoon.

Am selling for £400, but if you have a sensible offer I will consider it. 

I can post the dress in its original storage box, or if you are local you can collect it (South East Wales area)

Edit: full measurement - chest is 32" waist is approx 27"

• Barbie3Barbie3 Posts: 340

Ur chest n waist measurements seem very small.... 

• Barbie, maybe the dress is for an ACTUAL pixie?

Only joking, it looks gorgeous!

• TeTe Posts: 3

umm.. oops, yes did measure just the front, should have put the whole measurements

chest 32" Waist 27"... all the way around :)

• VegasLouVegasLou Posts: 821

Wow you look stunning in your dress, it’s really beautiful.

I have my dress but I hope you find a buyer x

• TeTe Posts: 3

Not me!!! that's a model