Hairband with this dress?

I don't know what to do with my hair.

My dress is very detailed. There is a lot going on with it. And my cathedral length isn't some either.

I will definitely have an up do because my long hair would otherwise hide the beautiful back of my dress. And perhaps having it plain is enough.

But I have been toying with the thought of a hair band. 8d take off the veil after the ceremony.

So here is my dress

And these are a couple of husbands I found

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,130 New bride

Beautiful dress! I’d have a hairband to go on when you take your veil off. I think it might be too much all together but a bit of sparkle once you’ve taken off your veil would be lovely. 

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 1,763 New bride

My dress is detailed lace and I will be wearing a simple headband and a fingertip length veil - the ones you have posted are all lovely.

• MrsK2018MrsK2018 Posts: 84
    DandelionBlue wrote (see post):

I don't know what to do with my hair.

My dress is very detailed. There is a lot going on with it. And my cathedral length isn't some either.

I will definitely have an up do because my long hair would otherwise hide the beautiful back of my dress. And perhaps having it plain is enough.

But I have been toying with the thought of a hair band. 8d take off the veil after the ceremony.

So here is my dress

And these are a couple of husbands I found

Hi Dandelionblue.You can never go wrong if you go with a hairband or without,but there is an added touch that a headband gives and I would say go for it.They all look stunning.I have been looking for similar and was wondering if you could please tell me where you saw these ones?

• DandelionBlueDandelionBlue Posts: 937 New bride

Ashley72 You are right, it's probably bets to put it on after I take the veil off.

MrsCToBee That sounds beautiful. I was considering a fingertip veil but my mum convinced me to get this cathedral one.

MrsK2018 Thank you! I found all of them on etsy. Most of them are form a seller called USA bride. It does mean you have to pay extra for postage

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/USABride?ref=l2-shop-info-name

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 1,763 New bride

My dress looked lovely with both cathedral and fingertip veils, but my venue is fairly small so not much space to swish it around in!

• MrsS85MrsS85 Posts: 688 New bride

Beautiful Dress and Veil choice, I reckon go with a head band, its not too much.