Just for fun: What were/are your venue must haves?
There was a thread on here recently asking what people‘s non-negotiables and desirables were when choosing a house and I thought it would be fun to do the same for wedding venues.
1. Ceromony and reception venue in one
2. Within an hour of where we live
3. Nice grounds for photos and nice ceromony and reception room
4. Reasonably priced
1. Less than 30 min drive
2. Allows fireworks and sparklers
3. Has guest rooms (for at least the bride and groom and immediate family)
4. Has exclusive use of the venue on the wedding day
5. Has enough parking for all guests