Wedding Location

Hi

We are looking to get married aboard next year ideally May/June 2019. 

We are having a nightmare with deciding on which country to get married in!

We like the look of Cyrpus, Greece, Costa Del Sol or Majorca. We understand in Spain it would be a blessing. 

We will have around 50 guests. Looking for an all-inclusive holiday for everyone but would prefer the wedding outside of the hotel. 

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

Thank you

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 1,906 New bride

I'd love to get married on Cameo Beach or Marathonisi in Zante - but sadly we had to rule out a wedding abroad for family reasons!

• MrsMannionMrsMannion Posts: 936 New bride

Hiya I got married in Rhodes plenty of hotels i got married at filerimos then had my reception at the shearton and that hotel was beautiful I couldn't afford to stay there but was amazing to have wedding nice to get out of hotel for the day x

• Matt20Matt20 Posts: 31 New bride

Im a destination photographer and have photographed weddings in Italy, Greece and this year Cyprus. Photo wise, I would suggest Santorini or Tuscany. You'll struggle with the AI option, however consider a huge villa with a pool, and do a big shop. A few brides I know have done this and really works

Matt 

• Kate251Kate251 Posts: 2

Hi 

we recently married in algarve portugal, at a place called Casa do Largo in vilamoura old village. It is absolutely beautiful! I would recomend the place to anyone! 

kate x