Hair and veil suggestions please HELP!

Hi guys, I’m really struggling to decide how to have my hair for upcoming wedding in September and what sort of veil to have. I’d be so great full for some opinions and suggestions. 

ive posted pics below

xxximageimageimage

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 1,763 New bride

I think I'd go half up half down or hair down but all swept to one side.

You look amazing in the dress!

• Julia101Julia101 Posts: 161 New bride

You look amazing in the dress   I think it would suit hair down, your hair looks a good length for it, perhaps with a wave. A long veil (floor or longer) would look good imo. 

• DesertpixieDesertpixie Posts: 94

I agree with the others here - you look stunning! 

I would go with something like they suggested. A loose curl with your hair either all down or half up/half down.

A very simple cathedral length veil to cover your train and perhaps a hair comb? Simple & classic. 

• Emily-38Emily-38 Posts: 4

Thanks for the kind replies ladies! I chose my veil yesterday, it’s a very sheer plain church length veil!

its just the hair, I’m debating half up/half down or a loose up-do. I can’t decide!! 

Xxx

• Miss-MrsMiss-Mrs Posts: 117

Your dress is lovely! 

I reckon this style would be perfect:

Image result for wedding hairstyle   Image result for wedding hairstyle

then get a mid-long length veil i reckon

x

• i'm sorry - i don't think i cant help much with the hair thing but i cant get over how incredible you look in that dress. 

Congratulations!! 

• Ok WHERE IS YOUR DRESS FROM I am obsessed with it!!

Thanks for the lovely comments about my dress! It’s a Maggie soterro dress called ‘nola’ 

https://www.maggiesottero.com/maggie-sottero/nola/10125

Xxx

• Emily-38 wrote (see post):

Thanks for the lovely comments about my dress! It’s a Maggie soterro dress called ‘nola’ 

https://www.maggiesottero.com/maggie-sottero/nola/10125

Xxx

Congratulations you are going to be one stunning bride!! I would go for half up half down personally with loose curls, not too fussy with that lovely dress and especially if you are having a church length veil!

Hey! Thought I’d share my hair trial pics with you all... I just can’t decide up or half up half down?!! 

imageimageimageimage

Xxx

• Julia101Julia101 Posts: 161 New bride

I vote up, I think it looks better with the hair vine, both are lovely though x