HELP .....What colour fascinator, bag and shoes??

Hello ladies

I've bought this dress for a friends wedding next month 

I need help with my fascinator, bag and shoes....should they all be the same colour?  The model wearing the dress had silver high healed sandles on.  I've found a lovely green fascinator, but something is telling me I should go for navy accessories...but I think navy is boring.

All your thoughts would be greatly appreciate.

Thanks Amanda

• Hullass1972Hullass1972 Posts: 517 New bride

I would go with Navy but that's because it's a more versatile colour so the accessories could be used for multiple outfits. Gorgeous dress!!  

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,129 New bride

I'd also go for navy just because they're easier to re-wear (and I wear tonnes more navy than green). I think silver/nude shoes and a coloured fascinator would also work well, I don't think they all have to match but 2/3 of bag/shoes/hat should!

• MrsRendall2BMrsRendall2B Posts: 343 New bride

If you've seen a really nice green fascinator get that! I reckon green fascinator, silver shoes and either colour bag. 

• Julia82Julia82 Posts: 123

I would have navy fascinator and bag and green shoes xx

• VegasLouVegasLou Posts: 821

If you think navy is boring and you’ve found a fasinator  you like then I would go for that. It’s a lovely dress and green would look fab imo.

• Kitty12Kitty12 Posts: 119 New bride

I’d go with the green, the shade on the dress is really pretty, and it’s more unusual than navy.

Green is my favourite colour though, so I may be biased :-)

• Amanda226Amanda226 Posts: 2

Thank you so much ladies, your comments have been really helpful. Time to go shopping :-)