ROYAL WEDDING

Anyone watching ??

It seems totally understated compared to the last. I cant wait to see her dress

Xx

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 1,763 New bride

I know, considering Harry is now about 6th in line to the throne and she is 9th or something, there does seem to be a big difference in hype! I've got it streaming on youtube but at work so can only have a sly peek now and then! 

so excited to see the dress - I think it will be a good'un! Feel sorry for all the ladies trying to keep their hats on!

• Mila-rose3Mila-rose3 Posts: 263 New bride
    MrsCToBee wrote (see post):

I know, considering Harry is now about 6th in line to the throne and she is 9th or something, there does seem to be a big difference in hype! I've got it streaming on youtube but at work so can only have a sly peek now and then! 

so excited to see the dress - I think it will be a good'un! Feel sorry for all the ladies trying to keep their hats on!

I only seen yesterday on facebook it was happening. 

Eamon just said 10:57 the bride will arrive 🤣 her and her sister have always pushed the boundaries with their dress sense, i'm expecting something OTT too 😉😉 xxx

• weatherwaxeweatherwaxe Posts: 860 New bride

Oh I had completely forgotten about it! I'm interested in the dress, as she's quite a quirky dresser, but probably won't watch.

• MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,331 New bride

I am watching - love a good wedding.

I'm confused - Beatrice is meant to be MOH? So why has she just arrived with her mum wearing a dress and jacket???

So I'm not watching but I am twitter stalking it.

Fergie's hat is hilarious. She looks like she's wearing the golden snitch.

Cara Delavigne looks AMAZING. Best dressed guest so far imo :D

NO VEIL!!!!

Love the tiara and the dress. She looks very pretty and classic, but the neckline is still interesting.

love her dress - and that is has no veil - very modern

• SadieeeSadieee Posts: 1,775 New bride

I adore her dress!! And considering the wind I think no veil was a smart choice lol

I'm confused - Beatrice is meant to be MOH? So why has she just arrived with her mum wearing a dress and jacket???

They said it's the colour that ties in (blue has been recurring throughout) but also she is supporting her mum who is technically no longer part of the royal family and some members still don't like her, do gives her someone to be with. So the Moh title is more in the sense of helping to plan and get ready 

• Mila-rose3Mila-rose3 Posts: 263 New bride

The dress is amazing.

I was also a bit confused by the MOH.

Andrea Bocelli 😍 this really is a wedding fit for a princess xx

I like how she had Lady Louise as a bridesmaid keeper and Viscount Severn as a junior usher. It is nice to see them involved in these weddings. It is hard being the super young ones in a generation where you straddle both the grand and great grandchildren.

I like the green and blue theme too - very suitable but lovely.

• im obsessed. she looks incredible, fergie looks amazing, i love it all. I have it on at work but with no sound so not the foggiest whats going on. How come she met her groom earlier and then they continued up for the vows? 

Sadieee wrote (see post):

They said it's the colour that ties in (blue has been recurring throughout) but also she is supporting her mum who is technically no longer part of the royal family and some members still don't like her, do gives her someone to be with. So the Moh title is more in the sense of helping to plan and get ready 

Ah I see - I was sneakily watching it at work on Youtube with no volume, so can't hear any of the commentary!

CoffeeDogAddict wrote (see post):

im obsessed. she looks incredible, fergie looks amazing, i love it all. I have it on at work but with no sound so not the foggiest whats going on. How come she met her groom earlier and then they continued up for the vows? 

I think to give those in that back section a chance to get a decent view for part of it 

• im really please Phillip has got over himself enough to be so close to Fergie too. 

Ah I see - I was sneakily watching it at work on Youtube with no volume, so can't hear any of the commentary!

It's my day off and I have a cold so I've set up on the couch to watch it all haha

I adore the dress - she looks fab in it and it's like a proper Disney princess dress, haha!! The fabric is beautiful.

It is a much more traditional service that Harry and Megan which is nice for a contrast.

I do like how the Cambridges and Sussexs came in so quietly so as to not steal any thunder.

I like Fergie's dress too. Green is such a good colour for a red head.

• Anyone else just waiting for the kiss now? 

I am now torn between whose dress I prefer, Kate's or Eugenies. I think they are very similar, each just more suited to summer and autumn. I liked meghans but not as much as those 2.

I also like it's a more traditional service. People (royals, celebs and us normal ones lol) tend to try to out do each other for being quirky, unique, original etc when really there is somdthing so lovely about a traditional service :)

It's my day off and I have a cold so I've set up on the couch to watch it all haha

Why didn't I think of that? Should have taken a sneaky sick day!!

• Sadieee wrote (see post):

I am now torn between whose dress I prefer, Kate's or Eugenies. I think they are very similar, each just more suited to summer and autumn. I liked meghans but not as much as those 2.

I also luke it's a more traditional service. People (royals, celebs and us normal ones lol) tend to try to out do each other for being quirky, unique, original etc whrn really there is somdthing so loveky about a traditional service :)

i agree! theres something to be said for the simplicity of it all. 

I prefer this one for sure. But I am not a huge lace person.

Not long now until the kiss - register being signed.

Oh and that tiara! It was her somdthing borrowed from the queen, a favourite of the queen mothers (for those who don't have commentary lol)

The emerald against her hair colour is gorgeous, and perfect for the time of year as well!

Her flowers are lovely - can make out stephanotis, eryngium (thistle), white roses - and it looks like lily of the valley but not sure if you can get that this time of year?

I can't get ITV on my work computer so have only seen 5 minutes of the service when I snuck off to the staff room!

• MrsCToBee wrote (see post):

I can't get ITV on my work computer so have only seen 5 minutes of the service when I snuck off to the staff room!

its live streaming on the royals youTube page! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNyELmURN8

not that i encourage such behaviour.... 

CoffeeDogAddict wrote (see post):

its live streaming on the royals youTube page! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoNyELmURN8

not that i encourage such behaviour.... 

😂😂😂