Forum home Archived For the groom

Best man gift any ideas?

Hi everyone,

My H2B has no idea what to get for his best mans gift does anyone have an idea?

Thanks x

• dolanlauradolanlaura Posts: 255
    We got our bestman a very funky pair of cufflinks from gresham blake
  • coops82coops82 Posts: 166
    We have got our best man a Jack daniels hip flask - many a night the pair of them have sat up drinking the stuff so it seemed quite appropriate! Got 'Best man' socks too! x
  • ealing_girlealing_girl Posts: 197
    we decided on a wine gift box from Fortnum and Mason it looks fab! Really well presented
  • PeterMaulPeterMaul Posts: 19
    I've got my best man a signed foortball shirt framed by the team he supports.....
  • riaxxxxriaxxxx Posts: 478
    we got our best man a day trip to his favourite football team (man u) gets a fully tour of the grounds and inside. we also got him cufflinks!!
  • an engraved ipod?
  • beckitreebeckitree Posts: 194
    We struggled with this and in the end I just left it up to my OH. Wish I hadn't as he got - nothing!
  • ana_leighukana_leighuk Posts: 474
    we are getting our best man a personalised wallet
  • I am getting our best man a signed football from his fav footy club! I emailed them and they sent one back saying they could do this for him with signatures of all the players!! Well chuffed!
  • kazzy47kazzy47 Posts: 264
    we got our best man which is my son a simpsons hip flask going be full of southern comfort a watch and some best man socks, got the usher the same only a diffrent hip flash with usher on and usher socks has thats my other son as well,