Forum home Honeymoons

Which Caribbean island?!

2»

• natbritnatbrit Posts: 34
    Iam staying at St Lucia for a week and Barbados for a week in May, Im so excited. Lots to do. Going to make sure see as much of the islands as possible
  • -Sharmy--Sharmy- Posts: 827
    We are going to Aruba in June. I did lots of research as I didnt want to stay in a large American resort but we are staying the otherside of the Island in the low rise boutique hotels. We were told it is the safest Island with the most things to do x
  • We've decided on Barbados. We're going to New York first and then the Caribbean x
  • I can't believe no one has mentioned the Cayman Islands! OMG, it is like paradise. It is a really beautiful island, with really friendly locals and it is so safe...the police are really strict, so nothing bad happens like on some of the other Caribbean islands. Definitely have a look at it before you book anything.
  • becciobeccio Posts: 518
    Quoted:
    We are going to Aruba in June. I did lots of research as I didnt want to stay in a large American resort but we are staying the otherside of the Island in the low rise boutique hotels. We were told it is the safest Island with the most things to do x

Cool, yes there is quite a lot to do if you're into active stuff! Not too much sightseeing though which I guess is a reason I wasn't that keen. Do you like snorkelling? That was the best bit about Aruba, it was awesome!! Also the town/city Oranjestad is really nice to walk around/eat or drink in. Enjoy!!