Forum home Honeymoons

Advice on Mexico El Dorado seaside suites - pics?

MrsM17MrsM17 Posts: 368
Hi

We went to the EDSS last November and absolutely loved it, the rooms are really nice and there's a hot tub in every one, there are 5 different restaurants which are all really nice including a Mexican, Japanese, Italian and two others which do a variety of things, you don't have to book in advance or anything and if the restaurant is full when you get there they give you a pager so you can go and sit in one of the bars and they page you when your table is free. There's entertainment on every night and all of the staff are really friendly and there are loads of day trips and places to go and visit if you want to do some sightseeing.

I would definitely go back there!!

• pot_of_goldpot_of_gold Posts: 5,254
    We are going here for our honeymoon in 7 weeks woo.

We originally wanted to go to the Excellence but couldn't afford it so we booked here. The reviews on tripadvisor are excellent so I am hopeful it will be lovely.

• Coconut-5Coconut-5 Posts: 70
    We went two years ago and absolutely loved it. They do an amazing honeymoon package!!!! As said before all rooms have a hot tub and the swim up suites are fab. The majority of the restaurants are al la carte there is italian, mexican international and japanese. The breakfasts are lovely and the burritos for lunch are amazing, my partner wants to go back just for them. And a taco cart comes around everyday.

We have lots of pictures however no idea how to post them on here. image
    P.S. you get international alcoholic drinks that was great xx
    P.P.S you get the amazing honeymoon package for your anniversary as wellimage
  • mrsdeanomrsdeano Posts: 147
    Ohh, we're booked to go to our Honeymoon at The El Dorado! Can't wait! We wanted to go to the Excellence but it was just too expensive for what we could afford so the El Dorado came highly recommended!