Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

I did it!!!!!!!

Hi Ladies

I'm married!! Just wanted to thank you all for your support over the last few months and let you have a quick peek at the pics

http://www.photoofme.co.uk/Rebecca_Roger_1.html

It was a perfect day, nothing went wrong and the weather was great. I'll let you know more when I'm off my honeymoon but I've got my husband to get back to now! lolimage

Good luck again Sassy xx

• Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    ah Rebecca, i'm so pleased, i'm clapping my hands. I'm so glad your deay went well, come back after the honeymoon!!
  • lizzie-loulizzie-lou Posts: 395
    Oh Rebecca!

it looks beautiful!!

ehere did you get your gorgeous hair pin from??

you look stunning - Congratulations xxx
  • Jess17ukJess17uk Posts: 2,381
    Wow Rebecca, you looked stunning!! Everything looked so beautiful, the pics look great....Ah I'm praying for mine now, I hope i look as happy as you do on the day.
  • if my wedding looks as good as yours did then i would be a happy girl - you look so elegant!
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Wow, you looked amazing!! It looks like a wonderful day!! I am glad it all worked out great for you, I read the general chat and its lovely when it all goes to plan! Congrats and enjoy your honeymoon!
  • SUEDIVASUEDIVA Posts: 1,716
    Oh Rebecca you look truly stunning and radiant. All that stress for nothing hun, everything turned out so beautiful for you. I'm really really happy for you, you enjoy your honeymoon and make sure your back on here telling us everything about your special day xx
  • Hopes_MammyHopes_Mammy Posts: 5,839
    WoW you looked absolutely radiant on your photies!

Congratulations!

Have a fab honeymoon!

Luv paula

• Mummy2KMummy2K Posts: 627
    Rebecca!

you look absolutely gorgeous!!! your Husband (!!!!) is a very lucky man! you're positively glowing!

i hope you have a brilliant honeymoon! can't wait to hear the details of your big day (hint hint-come back!!)

it looks great! i really can't wait for my day now! i hope i look half as good as you!
  • alleyneukalleyneuk Posts: 139
    Rebecca you look fantastic and Husband looks great in his suit. Hope your day went well, wishing you all the best for a loving and happy marriage. x
  • BooWantsBabyBooWantsBaby Posts: 1,738
    Wow Rebecca...

The day looks excellent. You look amazing! Congratulations...

Hope you have a well deserved blissful honeymoon xx
  • shazza12ukshazza12uk Posts: 129
    Oh Rebecca! You look amazing.

Your pictures are fantastic and everyone looked so relax.

Girl I am so glad for you that you had a perfect day.
  • natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    Rebecca you look absolutely lovely!!!

Congratulations girl!!

woohoooo enjoy the honeymoon, catch you when you get back xx
  • Jubilee77Jubilee77 Posts: 2,213
    Quoted:
    Hi Ladies

I'm married!! Just wanted to thank you all for your support over the last few months and let you have a quick peek at the pics

http://www.photoofme.co.uk/Rebecca_Roger_1.html

It was a perfect day, nothing went wrong and the weather was great. I'll let you know more when I'm off my honeymoon but I've got my husband to get back to now! lolimage

Good luck again Sassy xx

wow!!! I had to stop myself from properly bawling! you looked amazing girl! that dress is just amazing!!!!! well done, you make a wonderful couple xxxx
  • macabeymacabey Posts: 2,884
    Congratulations!!!! I love your photos, you look beautiful. I wish you and your husband all the best and enjoy your honeymoon!
  • natasha_uk25natasha_uk25 Posts: 2,253
    LOL Bambi i know what you mean.........i had a tear in my eye when i was looking at them!

Showed them to h2b he thought they were absolutely spectacular xx
  • lalapinkuklalapinkuk Posts: 725
    pics were absoluetly beautiful and to echo what all the girlies said you looked stunning as well x
  • AndipinkAndipink Posts: 657
    Lovely Rebecca, congrats!! x
  • srlsrl Posts: 19
    Congratulation Rebecca you looked stunning!!
  • Im speechless.....you look stunning.

You had an excellent photographer also that captured some great shots.
  • rebeccag2brebeccag2b Posts: 350
    Thank you all for your lovely comments. I love my pics, my photographer was a really nice guy, he even stayed an extra hour for free so he could take some pics of us in the sunset. I strongly recommend him to anyone out there who has yet to choose a photographer.

Lizzielou: My hair clip is actually a brooch that my sister attached to my bun with hair pins. I couldnt' find a hair pin elaborate enough within my price range (the brooch was only £30 ssshh don't tell anyone lol).

It was a dream day and I'm a bit gutted its all over now (but relieved not to be stressing at the same time).

Good luck ladies xxx
  • NaddyNaddy Posts: 114
    Wow. Gorgeous pictures. It nearly brought a tear to my eye. You look so beautiful and you can see how in love the 2 of you are. Your dad looks like he was holding back to tears. Great photographer.