Forum home You & Your Baby

4d scan

just had our 4d scan todayimage I'm 28 weeks pregnant and it's amazing the detail you can see)

Our wee baby was sleeping but was sucking his thumb and sticking his tongue out lol too cute. So we now have a DVD and pics to remember us of such a special time.

We went to baby bond in Glasgow park circus and were allowed a few guests as the room the scan was in is really big so everyone sat on the sofa and watched the plasma and thought it was a great experience so I would recommend it if any of you guys are thinking of getting oneimage

• chick-basschick-bass Posts: 563
    Wow, that sounds fantastic! It's amazing what they can do these days isn't it!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

xxx
  • PeasnCarrotsPeasnCarrots Posts: 1,831
    Aw, they're amazing arent they! We had one too and as soon as we saw our little boy on the screen we both shouted "chin" because he already looked like a mini version of my h2b (who has a big chin in case you were wondering!)

Who did your baby look like?x
  • MrsWilloughbyMrsWilloughby Posts: 107
    What gestation can you get one from? And how much did it cost (if you dont mind me asking?) Not pregnant myself but interested for a friend! Sounds lovely... xxx