Forum home You & Your Baby

are my feelings ok?

i'm 4 weeks pregnant with our first child and keep getting weird sensations in my stomach? It's a little bit below my bellybutton and almost feels knida like a pulling sensation - best way i can describe it. it doesn't hurt and i don't have any bleeding at all, but just wondered if these feelings were normal? didn't think i'd be able to feel anything so early on, is my mind just playing tricks on me?

• MrsKW2011MrsKW2011 Posts: 1,592
    Hi sazu,

I had this feeling a little while ago and it turned out to be stretching, so is very likely that this is what you are feeling also as there will be a lot of stretching / cramping going on for you at the mo image

Feel free to come and join the graduates thread if you want to talk things through at all - there are a few ladies who are about the same stage as you xxx
  • MrsKW2011, thanks for that. we haven't told anybody yet so i don't have anyone i can ask. these threads are ideal. where do i find the graduates thread? Sx
  • MrsKW2011MrsKW2011 Posts: 1,592
    if you have a look at the list of different topics...there should be one that just says "Graduates" (like yours says "Are My Feelings OK?")

All the ladies are lovely and we are always happy for more 'members' lol xxx
  • MrsKIrwinMrsKIrwin Posts: 400
    I remember this feeling to at the early stages. I'm 31 weeks now!!