Forum home Archived I got married in April 2013

10 days!!

I cannot believe how close it is now!! I'm just so excited. Not got lots left to do just write thank you cards to our bridesmaid and best man and I need to wrie h2bs card although I have drafted what I want to say. Send song lists to DJs. Oh and finish the ironing and then pack everything. We're both only at work till Wednesday and then that's us done and ready to enjoy the last few days before we fly out to South Africa on Saturday! In those last few days I'll be having my hair cut, getting my eyebrows done and collecting my dress eeekkkkk!!! I cannot contain myself!!! Xxx

• MrsWifeyMrsWifey Posts: 457
    That's strange my ticker has gone wrong. When I go on the ticker website though its correct. How strange!!
  • SilvereyeSilvereye Posts: 288

Yayyyyy!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!! I bet you cant even sleep at night with excitement!! I'm sure you'll have the most amazing time! Enjoy your last few days pampering yourself, and remember to savour every minute!! Oh....and come back and post some pics please! xx image

• Purple rainPurple rain Posts: 926
    Eek. Giddy. I'm nearly at the 12 month mark its taking ages
  • welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

Have the best time.  I really loved the week leading up to the wedding, it was just a buzz of excitement.  Good luck, hope everything goes smoothly x

• MrsWifeyMrsWifey Posts: 457

I am very very excited, I am finding myself constantly thinking about it and find it hard to concentrate on other things such as work!!  Ooops!!  I will definitely post some pictures afterwards and will be doing a wedding report once I'm back and have settled in.  I'm loving this week too, it's so lovely!  Thanks everyone xx