Forum home Archived I got married in April 2013

Advance weather forecast...

I have become addicted to checking the weather on this site - http://www.accuweather.com - it gives a weather prediction for the next 24 days... it's currently predicting 17 degrees and sunshine for my wedding on 20th April! I know it's likely to change but it's keeping me happy image x

• KVS87KVS87 Posts: 78 New bride

I've started checking it too! Ours is on the 29th so its 17 degrees too, with slight cloud. Suits me!!

• GemgemGemgem Posts: 242

Fingers crossed for you girls image x

• Nenjen - I am checking daily-also am 20 April bride!
  • During my quest the long range forecasts changed pretty dramatically from day to day. Started out v cloudy 98% chance of rain a couple of days later that had changed to sun all day and 13C. Now with 4 days to go (so less chance of it being wrong) its cloudy with 50% chance of rain. Brollies purchased and wellies being polished. It'll take more than rain to dampen our spirits ...
  • CharlDCharlD Posts: 194
    My wedding is Saturday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for sunshine for all of our April weddings girls image xxx
  • The best of luck to all the peopel who are soon to be married! I really hope that the most important day of your lives will be warm and sunny!

Best wishes! image

• Have a great day CharlD, I will cross my fingers for fab weather x x