Forum home Archived African/Caribbean Weddings

jamaican/Carribean bands

Hi All, wondered if you could help. Looking for a Jamaican/ Carribean band for our wedding. Have more or less decided on this one

http://www.tropical-heatwave.com/

but wondered if anyone can recommend any others for me to have a look at before we finally book. This one is charging £900 to come from london to Northwest you see so quite pricey.

thanks girls for any help.

• sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    I cannot help, but its funny, one of my H2B friends came to london to book the very same band for his Daughters birthday.
  • blondie80ukblondie80uk Posts: 496 New bride
    really how strange! its a small world!! when is the birthday? could you possibly let me know if they were a success?
    Hi, I think the birthday is in August, I will defo let you know! It is a small world. I could not believe that he came from Manchester to book them.x
  • blondie80ukblondie80uk Posts: 496 New bride
    that is very strange!, im from Preston so ive just been emailing them! a lot easier! The head guy seems so nice and has a brilliant jamaican 'no problem' attitude which i love! im 99% sure we're going to go with these but you always want a last minute check dont you.....just in case!!

Lol, I dont blame you at all, I would still look around, you can also check out Sternberg and Clarke, they book acts etc, you should check out the name and google them and if you can book them directly, it might save you more money, its always good to look around. As soon as I hear how the band was, I will let you know! Good luck and I hope it goes well!x