Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!

Hi there,

I am currently searching for the perfect make up and hair stylist to help create a whimsical boho look I have in my mind for the wedding day..I have had around 3 trails now and still not there and starting to worry that what im looking for is just not out there.

Has anyone got any recommendations in the London, Kent area?

Lisa x

• BexgreenBexgreen Posts: 505
    I know this is a stupid question but have you found an imagine of what you want and then shown a hairdresser and make up artist?
  • LisaannLisaann Posts: 2

Yep but still end up walking away really disappointed image 

• BexgreenBexgreen Posts: 505
    Oh dear thats not good image
  • herstoryherstory Posts: 1,268

Search out hairdressers and make up artists that have websites showing brides hair and make up done the way you want.

Alternatively ask at a local salon and make up counter, I have discovered some make up artists and wedding hair dressers have a day job too.

Lastly it may cost more but maybe hairdressers and make up artists that normally do models hair and make up is the way to go? I am thinking they maybe happy to do something less traditional wedding.

• I'm a freelance MAC artist from Kent, I know a very good hairdresser who is an Aveda stylist who does the perfect loose romantic up and down styles, not traditional kind of styles, very relaxed but still beautiful. Her name is Nikki, would you like me to private message you her number? She may have a website.

claire

xx

• Hi Lisa,

I might be able to help you? I do a lot of vintage, boho looks for both hair and makeup.

Take a look at my website and get in touch if you like my portfolio. www.victoriapercival.com

As you have had so many trials already i'm sure it must be getting very stressful and expensive!

Feel free to message me, i'd love to help you if i can.

All the best,

Victoria xx

• Lou85Lou85 Posts: 1,805 New bride

I'm having a lady called Tania Claire - she does photo shoots and stuff so she can probably recreate anything.

http://www.taniaclaire.com/