MrsVJB2B got married!

Hello lovely ladies! Well I had the best day of my life on Saturday - perfect in every way. All we wanted was for people to have fun and enjoy themselves - big ticks! Everyone was buzzing all day and I can't stop looking at my photos. I will do a proper report later but here are some pics to whet your appetite...

This is my favourite picture - the service in my church, the Salvation Army. Gospel choir went down a treat!

Me and OH on the red carpet.

My beautiful BMs.

And finally... yes I did crowdsurf!!

• Congratulations!!! image xx

• NuggyNuggy Posts: 527

Congratulations, looks like a fab day xx

• TadpoleTadpole Posts: 2,133

Congratulations! Looking forward to the full report x

• :D:D Posts: 1,805

Looks like you all had a fantastic day! Brilliant way to end the day! 

• laurapjlaurapj Posts: 726

congratulations! you looked fabulous xx

• PoppinsPoppins Posts: 3,146

Congratulations!! Xx

• Snowy78Snowy78 Posts: 453

Congratulations! Everything looks fab!! Can't wait to see more....I love a gospel choir (am very jealous!)

• JodielouJodielou Posts: 4,058

Congratulations! You looked beautiful- really gorgeous dress image I literally cannot wait for your report; you can just tell (from the few photos posted above) it was such a fun, happy day xx

• MrsVJB2BMrsVJB2B Posts: 372

Just got sent this one... big ones and little ones. Ahhhh!

• HydrogirlHydrogirl Posts: 809

congrats the pics look fab!

• Congratulations! Can't wait to read the report x

• LivelifeloveLivelifelove Posts: 1,024 New bride

Congratulations! I love, love, love you dress. You look gorgeous x 

• NowMrsH2014NowMrsH2014 Posts: 345

Ahh gorgeous! Looks like you had a ball! Now get your finger out and do you report lol xxx

• BauhiniaBauhinia Posts: 91

Congratulations! All looks wonderful. I love your bridesmaid dresses too, do you mind if I ask where you got them? They're exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks x

• SongbirdsingsSongbirdsings Posts: 1,290

I was hoping you'd post! Ah, you look so lovely. image It all looks like such a fun day. 

• You looked amazing!!! Looks like it was a fantastic day! Congratulations!!! Xx

Thanks for your comments everyone! Still on a massive high.

My frock was made for me by a very talented friend and my BMs were from John Lewis but you can't get them now.

Will do my report soooooon image

• BanariBanari Posts: 1,847

You look beautiful and so happy! Crowd surfing - awesome!

pleased you had an amazing day - looking forward to reading your report image

• Angie jAngie j Posts: 448

Oh didnt realise it was last Saturday!  Congratulations, looks like you certainly did have a great time. You all look lovely, look forward to hearing more . 

• ChazzytChazzyt Posts: 918

Congratulations will look forward to the report. Love how you did a crowd surf xx 

• PinkafroPinkafro Posts: 1,211

MrsVJB! You are married now too! Congratulations! My first time back on the board for a while, and wow! You look amazing, so happy, and what can I say, the crowdsurfing bride.. AMAZING! I love that so much. image

You found it!!!

The girl who made my frock was really worried about the crowd-surfing... she'd gone by the time it happened but has seen the video on my FB. She said she couldn't breathe haha!