This Time, Next Spring...

The user and all related content has been deleted.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MrsWPtobeMrsWPtobe Posts: 435

Im so excited to see all your report katspups! And please don't go anywhere now you're married! I'm totally staying on here, its my favourite forum ever, i'd be so bored without it! 

xx

• Little JulesLittle Jules Posts: 1,538

You should definitely hang around! Enjoying reading your report so far!

• susan28susan28 Posts: 268

Loving your planning thread katspups.  I'm not going anywhere yet,  need to see everyone having their  big days, after all they've shared ours x

Exactly! I feel like we have a little wedding club! I love seeing everyone's planning threads and pictures and reports and whatnot! I would be so sad if i couldn't come on and see and share in the happiness! I've also been really helped by "already Mrs's" who've shared information and tips, i feel like we will be wedding veterans as opposed to annoying has-been brides! haha! 

I feel so lucky to have "met" all you wonderful ladies too! My h2b was reeeally confused last Wednesday when i said "Aww, its my friend Katspups wedding today, i hope she's having a good time!" and he was so confused, he was like "What? Who? Did we send a card?.... Wait, who's Katspups!?...ohhhhh you mean on your internet wedding thing!" 

xx

• Emilyrose1239Emilyrose1239 Posts: 650

Loving your report Katspups! I think I'm going to be "lingering" on the wedding forum too! The reports are my absolute fave so I hope to read lots over the coming months (and write my own!)

• Hullass1972Hullass1972 Posts: 597 New bride

I'm going nowhere so the BTBs can get as grumpy as they like lol

I have 'met' some lovely ladies on here and want to keep in touch too! image

I'm not on facebook either Katspups! I came off it last October, It was getting so annoying and i decided that as i was moving at Christmas it would show me who really was a friend and who i wanted to stay in touch with! 

I'm totally going to email you! I LOVE a pen pal! Haha! 

Oh no, hope you're feeling better soon! Its awful feeling under the weather! 

xx

• Mrs W2bMrs W2b Posts: 99

I don't know what I would do without all you veterans on here offering advice! PLease don't go anywhere, you make everything a lot less stressful, plus you have given me so many ideas image x

• JulyBugJulyBug Posts: 420

Katspups, I'm so shocked that there are B2Bs getting 'grumpy' with married ladies on here - if it was JUST B2Bs, who would share their experiences with us?! V glad to hear people aren't moving on anytime soon. image

Omg you must have been stressing so much when J hit his snag - boys are ridiculous!! I can imagine having the same convo with my OH and saying "I told you so" to him probably doesn't help at that moment haha. Looking forward to see how you sorted it.

That's also sad that your sister had to leave but at least you had some quality time with her and the ladies at the spa were nice - your feet and hands look lovely and pampered. image

• Karen62Karen62 Posts: 244

Loving reading about your day Kats I'm sure you could have bang J & your sisters heads together!!lol & as for the bakerimage but it all looks beautiful, well done & congratulations againimage Kxx

• JulyBugJulyBug Posts: 420

That's so sweet that your dad and J's mum both made a speech! I think impromptu speeches like that from the heart are by far the best kind. image Thats really annoying about the baker - the cake does not look like what you asked for! At least the end result was still pretty even though its not what you discussed. 

Aww you grandmum and mum look v proud in the photos! You dress is soo beautiful, perfect choice. Lastly - your flowers are STUNNING. That's exactly what I want, it's the perfect mix of beautiful and natural - nailed it! x