My dress arrived! (pics included)

So I finally got to try on my actual dress yesterday :) 

i ordered it more than a year ago and due to having broad shoulders, I have never seen the back of it done up, just knew i loved the detail.

i'd been having second thoughts as its not what I thought I wanted, I was obsessed with trying on every fit and flare dress I could find. I would never have picked my dress off the rail, and only tried it on as the man working in the shop suggested I try it on.

i was so nervous to try it on properly, but I love it! So happy with it and absolutely love the detailing on the back. It needs slight alterations hence the pinning on the back.

Just wanted to share some photos as I've been unable to show anyone except my mum! 

The dress is 'infanta' by raimon bundo :) image

• OMG you look stunning.... its absolutely gorgeous!!!

beautiful bride 2 b  

• wow your dress is amazing! you look stunning! absolutely love the detail on the back!

bet your so excited now!

I haven't tried mine on properly yet as it was the only sample in the UK and a size 8  I have to wait till next april to finally try it on properly! xxx

• NomesNomes Posts: 13

It's beautiful x

• EJS1982EJS1982 Posts: 664

I absolutely love raimon bundo. Such romantic dresses! You look gorgeous.  Mine is similar with lace cap sleeves and flowy - get to try it on for the first time in 3 weeks!!! Can't wait. Hope it Looks awesome as this! 

• HiImMrsM2bHiImMrsM2b Posts: 160 New bride

Very elegant

• AdelemkAdelemk Posts: 118

Stunning dress!

• MC98MC98 Posts: 211

It's so pretty! Absolutely stunning, no wonder you're so happy with it! :)

• MrsCallowMrsCallow Posts: 348

You look beautiful, i love the dress :)

• You look gorgeous! I love the back of it!!

• rainbooboorainbooboo Posts: 545

Stunning, so elegant! x

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 3,797 New bride

Absolutley gorgeous! It has the same kind of romantic feel as my dress so I'm a big fan of your choice! The lace coming down onto the skirt is just lovely.

My dress also arrived this week into the shop- I'm almost too nervous to go try it on! Eek!

• LittleOne89LittleOne89 Posts: 388 New bride

Absolutely gorgeous!

• grace10grace10 Posts: 25

Thanks everyone, I'm so happy with it :) 

wedding is 6 weeks on sat! All getting very real now, can't wait! 

• Amber23Amber23 Posts: 69

Absolutely gorgeous...you look stunning!

• Maria60Maria60 Posts: 113

Very elegant and delicate dress, back is gorgeous! The whole dress is absolutely stunning!

• GORGEOUS!