sorrento or Postiano
I have recently got engaged and we are thinking about getting married in the Cloisters Sorrento or the Town Hall Positano. Just not sure on which. Has anyone got married at either and can answer some questions? It will be a huge help.
Being new to all this i maybe overthinking a bit haha.
1. Do you notice the public when you are having the ceremony?
2. I know they do quite a lot of weddings there and i don't want to run into any other brides/weddings. Did anyone see any other or have this problem?
3. Is it easy to organise transport to the reception venue? Any florist reccomendations?
4. Did anyone use Thomson how were they? Do they help find you a hairdresser etc?
1. Town hall is on the main road by the looks of it into the town. Did you notice any traffic noise?
2. Was it easy to get to and guests to get to from what i have seen no path into it so just curious?
3. For the reception i am looking at somewhere near the sea. For people who can't do the hills is it easy to organise transport to take them fron the town hall to reception venue? Did anyone have this also?
4. Did anyone have guest staying in sorrento and organise transport for the wedding? Did thy mind? How long did it take?
A general question. There looks to be quite a lot of paperwork. Is it exepnsive to get all of this any ideas on cost would be great and tips.
Thank you in advance