Evening wedding dress help!

Hi 

I would be really grateful for some help! 

I've already got my wedding dress but it is quite big with a long train so I am looking at getting a second dress for the evening. 

Does anyone know of any designers/shops who do dresses that are more suited for the evening? I'd like to avoid lace but have something very sexy with sparkles if possible! I don't know if I am hunting for something that doesn't exist. 

I am based in Yorkshire but I am happy to travel. In terms of budget I would be looking at around £1,500. 

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,515 New bride

Grace Loves Lace springs to mind.

• Mila-rose3Mila-rose3 Posts: 264 New bride

Have you considered a 'prom' dress ?? 

I've bought this for honeymoon pictures (excuse the messy half packed house 🤣)

• weatherwaxeweatherwaxe Posts: 848 New bride

I'm actually going way different for my reception dress. I actually wanted to originally get married in gold, but didn't feel bridal enough, so am wearing a white dress for the ceremony and wedding breakfast and then changing for the dancing. I wanted there to be a clear difference between my wedding dress and my party dress.

Have you thought about getting an evening dress from The Outnet or similar, or as Welshbride says, a prom dress? Still formal and glam, but you're more likely to find the sparkles and sexiness you're looking for!

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,137 New bride

I'd definitely look at prom dresses, or places like Forever Unique which do fitted sparkly numbers!

• Oliver1Oliver1 Posts: 3

Hey I love this Idea so much and also sharing so me graceful ideas for the prom party night dress ideas

http://fashdea.com/unique-and-elegant-black-prom-dresses/attachment/415/

• SumbalSumbal Posts: 2

Hi!

You should visit bridals.pk for most stunning formal and wedding dresses. they have outstanding cuts and designer wear with pure fabric and embroidery works.

• MrsS85MrsS85 Posts: 688 New bride

Really love the idea of changing outfit for the evening, and love your Gold dress weatherwaxe, some lovely other suggestions too.

• MinahilMinahil Posts: 4

It seems you are hunting for Prom Dress and it will suits in evening, and your budget will also not disturb by this.

• Good idea, afterall this is what royal brides seem to be doing nowadays!

I know Jenny Packham do sparkly dresses, I think Debenhams stock hers.