Irregular Choice shoed

Hi all,

I'm planning on wearing a tea length wedding dress as I alway feel like long dresses swamp me. I'm quite tall 5" 10.

But I want some funky shoes and have seen Irregular Choice shoes on line, has anyone tried them? Are they comfy? Are they a narrow fit?

Thanks 

• Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 307 New bride

They are super comfy, the soles are usually padded. They do some amazing ones, have fun choosing! I find they fit well and I have quite wide feet, but different designs fit differently. The best selection is online, so I order lots then return the ones I don't want. Or Schuh tend to sell them. Good luck!

• RoseyGoldRoseyGold Posts: 159 New bride

Thank you!!! Very excited now!

• Kitty12Kitty12 Posts: 119 New bride

I wore Irregular Choice shoes for my wedding, and I have quite a few pairs. They are gorgeous and comfy. 

Mine were the Lazy River style, in irridescent white, so they shine blue.

Ooooooo!! Thank you!

• I had pearly girly and sparkling slipper 😍👠 I adore irregular choice!

• Sarah1609Sarah1609 Posts: 80

Hi there,

i have quite a few IC shoes and love them... so e are more comfy than others... i will wear the light blue Nick of times for my wedding.. they have a chunky heel and are true to size... some styles with a strap i wohld size up

Sarah1609 wrote (see post):

Hi there,

i have quite a few IC shoes and love them... so e are more comfy than others... i will wear the light blue Nick of times for my wedding.. they have a chunky heel and are true to size... some styles with a strap i wohld size up

Thanks, those shoes are lovely!