Opinions on bridal attire

so I’ve bought my dress, I love it and not doubting it at all but would love opinions that aren’t family. During fittings they are adding straps that will be off the shoulder as well as I didn’t want strapless. I’ve ordered these shoes, and bought this floral hairpiece to wear. Would also love opinions on a veil, I am looking at a cathedral length veil  as I want the train to be slightly longer for ceremony imageimageimageimage

• Cecilia13Cecilia13 Posts: 453 New bride

All gorgeous! That dress is absolutely STUNNING 😍

• ruthie1979ruthie1979 Posts: 794

Stunning ❤️

• Lexi90Lexi90 Posts: 971

Beautiful dress! 

I think  cathedral veil will be nice, I would go for a plain one or small amount of crystals, keep it simple. 

• They are all gorgeous but especially the dress. I personally love it without straps. Yes I would have a fairly plain veil so as not to take away from the detail on the dress.

• Victoria197Victoria197 Posts: 720

as veils don’t take long to come into shops wait until you pick your dress up then try a chapel and a cathedral length veil on. Cathedral are very long and can be a bit unwieldy especially in the slightest breeze, so you may need weights. Chapel length is still long and would still be longer than your dress.

Alternatively some dress designers allow alterations such as increasing the length of the train, but that is obviously budget allowing if they do.

• MrsS2019MrsS2019 Posts: 137 New bride

Thank you ladies. Do you think I should go for a single tier veil or one with a blusher? I’ve been looking at a horsehair edge veil whih gives the veil a beautiful flare but is a very simple design 

• Zara29Zara29 Posts: 105

Gorgeous dress. Great choice. I'd go single tier to keep it simple, don't distract from the detail on the dress, it's too nice to!