Kickers - Are these sexy enough

I’ve never been one to spend a lot on clothes so when saw bridal lingerie selling for £20 for a pair of pants I got a bit of a shock! 

I went on the hunt for something that’s nice but a low cost alternative. 

‘I’ve found these but am wondering if they are sexy enough for the wedding day? Obviously other people will see me in these (other than the groom) so don’t want them to be too sexy either 😂

imageimage

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,942 New bride

I think they are fine, really pretty.

• Kelly224Kelly224 Posts: 962 New bride

I think they are perfect, can i ask where they are from as I'm trying to find a nice pair as well!

• Rach371Rach371 Posts: 1,119 New bride

They're fine. By the time me and my husband went to bed neither of us cared, we got undressed has a cuddle and went to sleep! You'll be completely exhausted and I'm yet to find anyone that gets up to any sexy time on the actual night of the wedding!

• Kelly224 wrote (see post):

I think they are perfect, can i ask where they are from as I'm trying to find a nice pair as well!

Yes, no problem.

They’re from Matalan and are currently on sale for £1! https://www.matalan.co.uk/product/detail/s2682997_c438/dotted-mesh-lace-high-leg-knickers-cream?gclid=CjwKCAjwtvnbBRA5EiwAcRvnpqHe696MBPC3lgZGV4AGWL-YBjDvJmcK136dZ5M5vWcN0NykEW4ONhoCUPoQAvD_BwE They only have a couple of sizes left (size 8 and 18, I think).

But they have a pair that’s identical, but not in sale with all other sizes here https://www.matalan.co.uk/product/detail/s2687102_c438/dotted-mesh-lace-high-leg-knickers-cream. These are still cheap at £3.50

• MrsPope2018MrsPope2018 Posts: 1,203 New bride
    Rach371 wrote (see post):

They're fine. By the time me and my husband went to bed neither of us cared, we got undressed has a cuddle and went to sleep! You'll be completely exhausted and I'm yet to find anyone that gets up to any sexy time on the actual night of the wedding!

🤣 this is so true! My hubby had completely passed out still fully dressed in his suit by the time I had got out my dress on our wedding night! 😂😂

• Kelly224Kelly224 Posts: 962 New bride

Awesome thank you!! 

• AwhelenqtAwhelenqt Posts: 856 New bride

If I'm being honest I wouldn't call them sexy, but they are so pretty!!! And if you're wearing them all day you need them to be comfy rather than fishing some cheese wire outta your booty all day.

Having said that, sexy is objective. I feel my sexiest in cute cotton pants with kittens on them or something but I know that's not mainstream sexy lol 

I was in primark yesterday and they actually have some beautiful bridal lingerie! For wearing just one day the quality isn't an issue either. 

• Rach371 wrote (see post):

I don't know anyone that hasn't, including one couple that didn't even wait til night time! 

• stacey147stacey147 Posts: 108 New bride

I got 3 pairs of white brazilian style knickers on the 3 for 2 offer from next so £14 for 3 pairs, I’ll wear them all before the day to see which are more comfy 

Samantha265 wrote (see post):

I don't know anyone that hasn't, including one couple that didn't even wait til night time! 

Hahaha I need to get some more exciting friends!!!

Awhelenqt wrote (see post):

If I'm being honest I wouldn't call them sexy, but they are so pretty!!! And if you're wearing them all day you need them to be comfy rather than fishing some cheese wire outta your booty all day.

Having said that, sexy is objective. I feel my sexiest in cute cotton pants with kittens on them or something but I know that's not mainstream sexy lol 

I was in primark yesterday and they actually have some beautiful bridal lingerie! For wearing just one day the quality isn't an issue either. 

One year today!! 

• MrsJ2017MrsJ2017 Posts: 3,017

They’re fine and look comfy. My husband had mine off so fast he didnt even notice them or the garter 😂 

• Awhelenqt wrote (see post):

Maybe sexy wasn't the right word. I guess I just don’t want them to look too Bridget Jones-esque 😂 But then again, I def don’t want cheese graters 😳

• More importantly do they show under your dress?

• Mrs2018Mrs2018 Posts: 398

I've got some new brazillia knickers with abit of lace on the bum from asda in a multi pack and they are so comfy I've considered saving the white pair! I think they look lovely and I'd defiantly choose comfort over sexy for a full day! 

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,942 New bride

I must admit when I saw the thread title I thought of the black shoes I used to wear to school 😂

• MrsCToBee wrote (see post):

I must admit when I saw tbe thread title I though of the black shoes I used to wear to school 😂

Yeah 😂😂 Typo with the title and I didn’t realise until after I posted and I couldn’t edit it 🤦‍♀️

• TeamJamiesonLowe wrote (see post):

More importantly do they show under your dress?

Haven’t tried them on with the dress, but it’s a full shirt and I’m wearing a hoop so this shouldn’t be a problem I imagine!

• AwhelenqtAwhelenqt Posts: 856 New bride
    Awhelenqt wrote (see post):

One year today!! 

Eee! I'll leave my cotton knickers at home I think!

• I think a lot of ladies buy two pairs, a functional pair for under their dress (that doesn't show through and holds everything in) and a sexy pair for later. That's what most of the brides I've known personally have done. To try and get one pair of knickers that's going to accomplish both is about impossible.

If you don't have the energy to change into the sexy pair (or sexy outfit), you can always wear it the next morning or evening.  It's not like it's going to go to waste!!