3rd of November Brides xx

Are we all ready. 

My car is all packed up ready to go to the venue tomorrow. OH is finally home (he works in london) and has gone to sort his suits out.

All seems to be done apart from Welsh cakes being picked up tomorrow.

Currently struggling with the stress and arguing with everyone 

How are you all getting on xx

• Candice9Candice9 Posts: 230 New bride
    Mila-rose3 wrote (see post):

Are we all ready. 

My car is all packed up ready to go to the venue tomorrow. OH is finally home (he works in london) and has gone to sort his suits out.

EEEEEE can you believe it's here finally!

Fantastically stressed but trying to stay calm-desperate for the stress of it all to not over shadow the excitement! 

All done here I *think*!

• Candice9 wrote (see post):
    Mila-rose3 wrote (see post):

Are we all ready. 

EEEEEE can you believe it's here finally!

Fantastically stressed but trying to stay calm-desperate for the stress of it all to not over shadow the excitement! 

All done here I *think*!

I've had a countdown at home since about 400 days I cant quite believe we are all probably setting up tomorrow .

Have a lovely day and as everyone keeps telling me. Take time to take it all in.

Xx

I keep trying to stop and relish in the anticipation but I'm so nervous/excited!

How are you dealing with nerves?

• Ozzy2bOzzy2b Posts: 143

Pretty much ready now - doing a drop off this morning and then checking into the hotel this afternoon. We’re both on nervous energy a bit now! Had a few drinks last night with my brother, and we’re giving ourselves a bit of time this morning to just relax - K is off to his favourite record store, I’m treating myself to an hour with a good book and a coffee 😊 

I'm having a spa day this afternoon to try and relax! 

Good luck love-what time is your ceremony?