Low key marquee July 2019

2»

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,934 New bride
    edited December 2018
  • I love that bridesmaid dress! Its really different and beautiful. 

I'm sorry you're feeling a bit dejected after the other weddings and trying your dress on. Its so hard not to compare, but no one will be looking at your big day going "that's not what so and so had" they'll just be there to have a brilliant time, people remember how things made them feel, not how they looked <3 

You've still got time to reach your goals, but remember your other half, your family, your child, they love you for you, as you are, because of who you are, not how you look. I know self-love is so hard, but don't lose sight of that. 
  • MrsCToBee said:
    Beautiful! Thank you so much I'll take a look there. Now tell me how to have my hair please ;-)
  • I love that bridesmaid dress! Its really different and beautiful. 

I'm sorry you're feeling a bit dejected after the other weddings and trying your dress on. Its so hard not to compare, but no one will be looking at your big day going "that's not what so and so had" they'll just be there to have a brilliant time, people remember how things made them feel, not how they looked <3 

You've still got time to reach your goals, but remember your other half, your family, your child, they love you for you, as you are, because of who you are, not how you look. I know self-love is so hard, but don't lose sight of that. 
    Thank you so much, I will try to remember this and keep it in perspective x
  • I have seen this fab idea for a cake table that a found on pinterest months ago-I resent it to my mum on FB messenger this morning to ask her if we were going to do the sides the same as the image or plain. Guess what I actually did?! Posted it as my FB story! I had a friend message me asking if it was the cake :-( I'm so daft! I managed to delete it but about 7 people saw it! Hopefully they will forget!!!
  • Just googled wedding garter, quite surprised the groom is meant to take it off my leg and chuck it to the single men 😂 Is anyone doing this?!
  • My auntie said I could borrow her veil so I've tried it on and I love it. However, some of the diamontes have fallen off. Being a dance mum I have a range of glues and some spare diamontes so I'm going to be brave and try and stick some on! They don't match but I'm sure no one will notice! 

The wedding jewellery I ordered has just arrived and I had a heart attack as one box was empty! However the item was in there just loose in the packing envelope! I'm not sure they are right but I don't think I will know until I try it all on.

I keep looking at a beautiful hairband on ETSY and it was about £40. Future hubby was trying to put me off saying that I had ages to sort my hair and to wait. Popped into Claires and there was a similar one for £3.50! Bargain-at least if I don't wear it on the day it's no great loss. 

I tried my dress on with the veil and felt OK-still felt like a sausage. I've just got weighed at slimming world and have MAINTAINED AGAIN. :-(

I'm clearly not doing it right but it's so hard! Especially now as it's nearly Christmas.... eeek 

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,934 New bride
    Dress and accessories are all so pretty!
  • MrsCToBee said:
    Dress and accessories are all so pretty!
    Thank you that's so kind x
  • You look incredible!  Honestly focus on feeling good rather than trying to attain something that means you won't look like you. I love your dress btw... stunning!
  • You look incredible!  Honestly focus on feeling good rather than trying to attain something that means you won't look like you. I love your dress btw... stunning!
    Thank you so much, that's cheered me up ❤️