Mrs Lytton 2019

1235»

• GinAndBlingGinAndBling Posts: 1,197 New bride
    You look gorgeous! The ties are great, what a lovely touch. 
    Our planning thread: We're completely winging it.

My weightloss thread: Diet denial! 
  • CharleahCharleah Posts: 238 New bride
    Just caught up - love how everything has come together and you honestly look beautiful ☺️ I really like the little touches to the ties, I hadn’t thought about doing anything like that! 
  • cs2thecoxcs2thecox Posts: 257 New bride
    We did literally no bridesmaid gifts, we're not doing gifts for each other on the day, and we're not even doing favours, so the tie patches are as good as it gets :lol:
    I initially wanted to get a message embroidered, but couldn't work out how (without buying a swankier sewing machine that can be programmed!) and I was looking on Etsy when I discovered that the custom patches are a thing. There are different ones for the dads too.

It still feels like there's loads to do, but it's mostly sorting out the order of service, getting hold of the sheet music we need, and getting the suits ordered. Oh and his ring. And the church flowers...

I sorted out having our banns read locally today, which is another thing off the list.
    And tomorrow night we have dinner with the vicar and all the other couples getting married soon. We get on well with the vicar, but I'm interested to meet the other couples properly - we see some of them in church sometimes, but none of them seem to stay for cake after the service like we do...
1235»