Relaxed Summer Wedding in the Chilterns,

191011121315»

• Cecilia13Cecilia13 Posts: 512 New bride
    edited 31 July
    The tipis went up today! And we set up all the chairs and tables (they'll have Bohemian-y tablecloths and things so not finished yet).
    It was nice and warm in there so fingers crossed!
    Here are some pics from the setup today :).

I think it's going to be pretty! We have the green gazebo for the food up, as you can see there, and tomorrow I will be doing lots of making of desserts, crumb coat on cake, taking the cheese delivery, and hanging up paper pompoms and lanterns and things in the tipis! 

Now on my way into London to get my hair trimmed, and then will come back to finish my speech and make compotes to fill the cake! Raspberry/Chambord, and Spiced Plum. Mmmmm!

Oh, also had my nails done yesterday. Unfortunately I've done lots of heavy lifting today which hasn't helped the situation! I also bite them and they're weird from playing the cello do the poor woman had a difficult job! But they're sparkly so I'm happy :)

The pics are a bit rubbish, sorry!

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,917 New bride
    Wow, all looks amazing already 😍
  • CavalierBrideCavalierBride Posts: 314 New bride
    Just caught up on your thread. Everything is looking so wonderful! Can’t wait to see how it all comes together. 
  • Oh wow! The tipis look amazing! Even without any decor they look fabulous! I can’t  wait to see how it turns out-your cakes also sound insane! Have the best couple of days now xxx
  • MrsW2020MrsW2020 Posts: 199 New bride
    The tipi looks amazing! It’s all going to look so gorgeous. The cake flavours sound delicious too! 
  • CoffeeDogAddictCoffeeDogAddict Posts: 1,206 New bride
    oh it looks so stunning!! Youve done such a bloody brilliant job i cant wait to see photos
  • I've been reading your thread over the last few days and I just realised it's your wedding tomorrow! Wishing you the best of luck and I cant wait to see the photos, it looks like it's going to be amazing! 
    Hope it all goes well and the weather holds out!! Have an incredible time <3
  • GinAndBlingGinAndBling Posts: 1,310 New bride
    Hope it all goes well- it looks amazing!! 
    Our planning thread: We're completely winging it.
    Our report: A fun, classic May day in navy and blush
    My weightloss thread: Diet denial! 
  • Have a wonderful day tomorrow- it will look amazing after all your hard work! Soak up every minute!
    Wishing you an amazing day xx 
    Happy wedding day!
  • Happy Wedding day your planning thread sounds amazing :) 
    Happy wedding day! Hope you have the best time 😊
    Thank you everyone!!! It was fantastic and I'm absolutely thrilled to be Mrs Wyld!
    Here is a pic of us post marriage in the car to the reception :)

I will post some more pics soon and will do a report when I get the professional photos! 

Thank you all for your advice and encouragement :)
    Ah congratulations, you look amazing!
  • CitytoCountryCitytoCountry Posts: 127 New bride
    Congratulations! You look stunning, hope you had the best day celebrating!
  • Wowsa!! You look amazing! Hope you had the best day-looking forward to seeing more pics! X
    Congratulations, you look beautiful xx
    You look stunning! Congratulations! X
    Congratulations!! I was thinking of you yesterday with the lovely weather!!

Hope you have a lovely break now and can relax into married life! 
    Thank you everyone! Unfortunately no break, tutoring on a course from Monday onwards 😂 but it's been a lovely start to married life! It was a day of packing down today but his family were so amazing so it was relatively stress free!

We have 4 photos back from our lovely photographer for social media etc, she did such a wonderful job!

The rest I will do in my report (and these again) but I wanted to leave them here!

• CitytoCountryCitytoCountry Posts: 127 New bride
    Wow! Defs can’t wait to read your report and see more photos like these!

Also, super impressed at your tog getting you a few images to see/use so quickly!

Beautiful pictures! Can’t wait for your report!
    Stunning! 
  • Love the pics!! Your look stunning xx
    They're gorgeous!!, can't wait to see more x
  • Beautiful photos! I love the tone of the colours.